England Under 21's (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Anyone just see it kick off? Couldnt tell if it was fans or players at first throwing racist chants towards Danny Rose then Steve Wigley being attacked by staff and players? Punches, kicks everything being thrown and the England player sS the one that got the red card when it was obly the England llayers and staff sticking up for each other!

Ref lost it!

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I seen it on ESPN. Had only just caught the last few minutes and England scored in 94th minute.

Pearce just confirmed a complaint of Racial Abuse from the crowd has been lodged with UEFA.
Still think there was more said between players though for them to react that way.

Bagsy

Whats the point in having a roof if you don't put it on when it rains!?!? Like driving a convertible Ferrari in a storm!!! Should just give us the 3 points and get it over and done with!!

6 Generations

Unacceptable blatant racism with added violence. Monkey chants from a large majority of fans toward all of our black players.

Serbian fans, players and coaching staff were all involved. Steve Wigley was physically manhandled and kicked. Danny Rose played excellently tonight and was subjected to deplorable monkey chanting. This was after the final whistle. In frustration at this and also being targeted by Serbian player,s he kicked the ball away and received a 2nd yellow card leading to a red and misses the 1st match in Israel 2013.

Serbia were found guilty of the same racist behaviour towards England's Black players in 2007.

Eufa administered a fine of 16,500 pounds and warned them over future behaviour.

The nation of Serbia, as well as another culpable nations should be subjected to total ban from international football for a period of 5 years.

Over to Spineless Platini.

Nick

Administrator
What did he actually get sent off for?

Could you imagine if it was english fans monkey chanting?

pusbccfc

Disgusting scenes.
Loved how the Serbia twats laid off when big Butland went over!

Nick

Administrator
The players do have to to get credit for not reacting, imagine that on a sunday morning happening it would be a riot!

ccfc92

Absolute disgrace!

Full respect to Rose for just going off without fighting, Serbia should be kicked out of all competitions forever. As well as Poland :jerkit:

how can he be given a booking for kicking the ball away AFTER the match finished.

like people have said if it was england then it would be like the end of the world, wonder if vidic gas anything to say bout his awful country

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Disgusting scenes.
Loved how the Serbia twats laid off when big Butland went over!

Hes one hell of a unit isnt he! Fairnplay for him sticking up for his team mates. Could have been so easy for players to just do a runner!

Bet Pearcy would have loved to have got a bit more involved. Supposed he cant get away with it being manager! He'd have been right in there as a player!

Nick

Administrator
What happens when a player boots the ball in frustration after the game? Should they all be booked?

What happens if the player takes his shirt off to swap after the whistle, surely a booking?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
What happens when a player boots the ball in frustration after the game? Should they all be booked?

What happens if the player takes his shirt off to swap after the whistle, surely a booking?

I think its just the ref likes to leave the pitch with the match ball unless someone gets a hat trick and that rule is usually dropled. That if it is a rule; it might just be summit refs like doing.

I agree its a crazy rule to book him! Although it may not have definately been for just kicking the balll away as after watching it again you can see the ref take his card out before he boots the ball but there is a delay in showing it because of the malais that followed. Maybe the ref felt he provoked the riot like behaviour (somehow?). Still unfair on him after the racial abuse he had to put up with

kg82

You can just see it can't you - UEFA give Serbia a joke of a fine again, England also get fined and have one of their players sent off for kicking a ball in frustration AFTER the final whistle's gone! Disgrace of a country.

AngryAnt

You can't book a player after the final whistle.. There was a big thing about it a couple of years back if i recall.

Serbia shouldn't just be kicked out for five years, ten at least as someone on the beeb said. Disgraceful behaviour and they've already been warned. Kick them out of the next few comps, especially since the players were involved.. Either ban every player that was involved for X amout of years or the country in general misses out.

Puck

You can't book a player after the final whistle.. There was a big thing about it a couple of years back if i recall.

Incorrect.
The referee can issue cautions as he chooses to any member of the playing, management or coaching staff of any team once the referee takes charge of the match.
In practical effect this is from when the referee enters the arena but can extend to any infringement outside of that arena.

scroobiustom

UEFA are a joke organisation anyway and in recent times....

*The Russia 6 points suspended deduction has been overturned http://www.insideworldfootball.biz/...-russia-win-appeal-against-euro-2012-sanction
*Plattini admitted he had lead the panel over the 2016 Euro Championships being awarded to France (Jack Warner CONCACAF was suspended for doing the same!)

I doubt there will be Serbian sanctions just a fine, after all Blatter did say the black players hould just shake hands after the game - absolute moron!

Ash

How can black players be treated like this in this day and age? Another reason why it was ridiculous to give Russia the WC in 2018, could you imagine Nigeria playing Cameroon somewhere in the heart of Russia? The locals would just come to abuse the players, shocking!

scroobiustom

A poor translation but Serbian U21 boss:

Serbian national team selector young Aleksandar Janković despite defeat proud of his players.
Immediately after the match in Krusevac, Serbia youth team coach Alreksandar Jankovic analyzes done during the double match against England
-Expecting a big fight in Krusevac. We are disappointed, but we do not have what you're ashamed of. We have players that Serbian football can count, and those belonging to the very top of football on the continent. Today we did not use our chances, and even at the end, and unfortunately received a hit. However, this does not diminish what these mommci did Tomoko double match against England. We did not palsirali the EP but I am proud to work with these great players - this team has a soul - began Jankovic, and then looked back at the events after the game. - I do not want to comment too much on the ground of unfair things. The English are qualified to EP and it should be the only topic after this game.

If nothing else take the last line in...

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Football should be the only topic but sadly it isnt and what went on cannot and should not be swept under the carpet. Total disgrace

what i think will happen will be

- Rose will get to serve his suspension, it was two yellow cards so no appeal. The ref is within his rights to book him, the players were still on the pitch for starters. Pity he didnt act in respect of what else was going on at the time.
- Both teams will be charged with failing to control players
- there will be individual Serbian players charged with misconduct but dont be surprised at a couple of "token" English players being charged as well "just to keep it fair and proportionate".
- There will be international suspensions. Coaching staff will be charged too but I bet the authorities will "miss" some of the incidents or rely on the refs report.
- Serbia will be charged over the racist chanting, fined and maybe made to play a game or two behind closed doors
- the referees failure to control will not be questionned
- the choosing of the ground known for its intimidation etc will not be questionned - the ground will remain an international venue
- both teams will be fined or penalised as will players on both sides
- the football authorities will pat themselves on the back and make out they have dealt with it firmly.
- It will happen again

Until FIFA UEFA etc take these issues seriously, actually deal with racism firmly as a no tolerance issue then sadly it isnt going to go away. There is an opportunity here to do that - it wont happen, Serbia will get off relatively lightly considering the seriousness of what went on. Tokenism in terms of punishment has no place in the procedure but it will be there, it was clear who the agressors were in this situation the issues are clear but those in governance lack the backbone to deal with it

Absolutely disgraceful !

Last edited:

Tad

Feel sorry for Sepp Blatter. Blaming England this time is going to take a lot more effort on his part.

just seen on sky sports news serbian fa are denying any racism towards england players and are saying danny rose acted in an inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar manner.

are they taking the piss, hopefully fifa actually see what happened and act properly for once. if not maybe the fa should pull outof fifa

kg82

That statement's actually made me angry. Completely deluded. For them to think they can not only deny it (which is fair enough, I wouldn't expect anything less - deny all responsibility) but to then try and claim the whole thing was Danny Rose's fault is contemptable. It's certainly made my mind up... Ban the savages.

Covstu

You can hear the friggin chants on the tv so how can they deny a thing. Just ,ade a shit situation worse but will still get fuck all done to them

rob9872

just seen on sky sports news serbian fa are denying any racism towards england players and are saying danny rose acted in an inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar manner.

are they taking the piss, hopefully fifa actually see what happened and act properly for once. if not maybe the fa should pull outof fifa

Yet another in a whole line of reasons as to why I think we really should pull out of FIFA. Fk the world cup and start again. Pretty sure that most nations will want us to take part, especially with the numbers in which English fans follow. Time to start over. with Blatter and without Platini. The barrier however imo is not the national side, but the UEFA side because we need our FA which runs the Premier LEague to remain for the Champions League revenue and there is no way the clubs would sanction the FA pulling out.

Users who are viewing this thread