End of Woke News? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Given the clear bias the BBC, ITV and most all Channel Bore towards the woke and the left it’s great to see Andrew Neil - the most talented political broadcaster we have - fronting a superb new channel which will show news as it really is

SBT

"Channel Bore"

giphy.gif

COV

Given the clear bias the BBC, ITV and most all Channel Bore towards the woke and the left it’s great to see Andrew Neil - the most talented political broadcaster we have - fronting a superb new channel which will show news as it really is

lol, you’ll reel a few in with this 🤓

COV

will he reel more more less than the subscribers GB News gets? The real Fox News when it had a UK wing had single figures thousands

I dunno m8, don’t like news channels apart from Sky Sports News 👍

But anyway the question is: the G in GB obviously stands for Gammon, but what does the B stand for

Johnnythespider

Trying too hard here mate

Reactions: COV

Ian1779

No doubt they will need to balance their ‘top notch journalism’ with some angry middle aged people ranting about Muslims, non-binary and vegan food to keep their demographic happy.

So my question is, how often will they interleave with episodes of TopGear?

PVA

This channel is going to be hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Full of snowflakes crying about... people being snowflakes

RegTheDonk

To be fair there's some well know faces in that line up and you've only got 2 other channels to bat against for the viewers and only one of them for the advertising. Can see why they're looking to employ and invest in so many journos. Biggest TV news shake up since ITV caved Vs Sky.
I hope they're true to their word of having a balanced approach but there's money to be made and that'll be the factor.

shmmeee

To be fair there's some well know faces in that line up and you've only got 2 other channels to bat against for the viewers and only one of them for the advertising. Can see why they're looking to employ and invest in so many journos. Biggest TV news shake up since ITV caved Vs Sky.
I hope they're true to their word of having a balanced approach but there's money to be made and that'll be the factor.

giphy.gif

duffer

Yawn... The usual embarrassing lack of research from the right-wing...

Read this, and if you're up for intelligent debate feel free to challenge the points made...

Alternatively, shout 'woke', 'IRA', and boo a bit, and hope nobody looks into the utter paucity of your argument.

(It's page one in the Boris handbook, click bait and culture wars to distract from corruption and incompetence.)

Philosorapter

Listening for two minutes and already mentioned woke news and cancel culture.

Philosorapter

Apparently, civil liberties are god-given. You heard it on GB News first.

This channel is going to be fun.

Philosorapter

I hope this place has the same opening as Talk Radio UK. Some presenters didn't even last the opening week.

shmmeee

Laurence Fox is really excited about it too. He also put this link up earlier. This is the kind of thing we can expect from this channel I suppose

You know what else happens just after someone’s had a vaccine? Fucking everything! We’re vaccinating an entire planet.

I got a blowjob the day I got the vaccine, report that it’s about as relevant. Fucks sake.

COV

You know what else happens just after someone’s had a vaccine? Fucking everything! We’re vaccinating an entire planet.

I got a blowjob the day I got the vaccine, report that it’s about as relevant. Fucks sake.

you really wouldn’t like that particular Twitter account, she’s properly mental 🤪

chiefdave

Having watched a few clips it’s hilarious 😂😂😂
Curiosity got the better of me and I took a quick look. Are we supposed to take this seriously? There's kids on YouTube and Twitch broadcasting form their bedrooms with more professional setups and better picture quality.

See from twitter it was an hour into broadcasting before they were peddling covid conspiracy theories. Be interesting to see how much ofcom lets them get away with.
I got a blowjob the day I got the vaccine
Your vaccination centre was very different to mine. All I was offered was a biscuit!

Users who are viewing this thread