Elton john (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Hmmm, aren't One Direction one of the biggest sellers? Don't think popularity always equates to greatness to be honest.

Pet Sounds is rated because there had never been anything like it before and it broke boundaries and rules etc.
That's what I said. I used to work with a huge Beatles fan so to wind him up I used to say Abba sell more records than them. Steam came out of his ears at that !

ajsccfc

Thriller is as good as the sales suggest, although that McCartney duet almost takes it completely off the tracks. Yeesh.

Gazolba

Examples of Elton John being daft:
Elton-0.jpg Elton-3.jpg Elton-4.jpg Elton-1.jpg Elton-2.jpg

Grendel

I think he's excellent, not a favourite of mine but he has so many classics. He's right up there with the likes of Bowie and Mercury for me.

He’s on the same level of benality as them for sure.

jimmyhillsfanclub

have you ever heard Dub side of the moon B. Basically a Dub version of the album by Easy Star All Stars. Against my better judgment I quite like it.

I've never heard of that but gonna explore it later.

In a similar vein then.....check out "If 60's were 90's by the band "Beautiful People".....1990's UK techno outfit that had the rights to sample the Jimi Hendrix catalog.....remember coming down/round to it in several chill-out rooms back in the day.

clint van damme

I've never heard of that but gonna explore it later.

In a similar vein then.....check out "If 60's were 90's by the band "Beautiful People".....1990's UK techno outfit that had the rights to sample the Jimi Hendrix catalog.....remember coming down/round to it in several chill-out rooms back in the day.

just had a listen, pretty good.

Otis

He'll be in the NFL thread screaming about a Hail Mary play being blasphemous before long
Ooh, never thought of that. Yeah, that is blasphemous isn't it.

Think I'm going to have to stop eating God cakes too and thank heavens Marcus Tudgay has left the club, because it was so wrong to keep saying his name, for fear of a thunderbolt from the sky above.

dancers lance

Does he act too? What's he been in?
Not sure if he has acted but I know his hair played the role of "thing that holds on to plane wing" in Twilight Zone the movie before he bought it and glued it atop his head..

Users who are viewing this thread