EFL to end season this week - City likely to be promoted (4 Viewers)

SkyBlueCRJ

Won’t look good if the FA and/or EFL refuse to accept & ratify the result of a members' vote. They've told clubs they have to come to an agreement so not accepting it when they do is a PR disaster

Last edited:

SkyBlue Snowflake

I feel sorry for this site I mean 100 pages on will Chaplin sign, don't get me started on coronavirus page it's plainly full of guys that are thick, now I've told you ccfc will be champions and they will be but all I get is nasty abuse which in the street would get you a bullet oh you lot are so hard now fuck off and nick up yours I'd love pisd on you gay twat

Grendel

I feel sorry for this site I mean 100 pages on will Chaplin sign, don't get me started on coronavirus page it's plainly full of guys that are thick, now I've told you ccfc will be champions and they will be but all I get is nasty abuse which in the street would get you a bullet oh you lot are so hard now fuck off and nick up yours I'd love pisd on you gay twat

could be a criminal offence here

mark82

So I’ve just read if this method is applied to L2 it has to be replicated to the other leagues. This needs to be ratified by 51% of clubs in each league.

Long way to go on this.

If that's the case surely can't enforce no relegation in league two? Also, don't think that's fair on playoff clubs in national League.

robbiethemole

So Gobshite MacAnthony jumps in with both feet before the meeting and screws the whole issue over? Sunderland fans are really unhappy that he appears to be acting on their behalf, and some of the other "united 6" teams fan's are also not happy with him being their mouthpiece. Does he realise if we miss out because of him, Sisu will tie him up in court for feckin years (as we already know) and he will end up totally fucked.
That would be the only court case I would want SISU to win!!! EFL need to show some leadership and tell these teams they run the show and this is how we will end the season(PPG) probably.

SkyBlueSid

I can't really see how the EFL can justify allowing each division to potentially come up with a different solution to the issue. Surely the voting should be on an overall solution to all three divisions. How idiotic will they look if they have used a different formula in our league from L2 and it produces different outcomes. What a bunch of amateurs!

Evo1883

So I've read this as league 2 have agreed to straight PPG with promotion playoffs and relegation and they are just giving league 1 clubs the option to pretty much go away.. Think... and do the same???

Users who are viewing this thread