EFL to end season this week - City likely to be promoted (8 Viewers)

Liquid Gold

Snowflake is the same person tat runs that Joh Harriott agent account, has become bored during lockdown and signed up here for something to do. Where do I claim my £5?

clint van damme

Snowflake is the same person tat runs that Joh Harriott agent account, has become bored during lockdown and signed up here for something to do. Where do I claim my £5?

interesting to watch the different tactics employed this week by different posters when they've made a c**t of it.
I'm liking snowflakes belligerent approach. He either knows something or he's the most obstinate man (or woman) on the board, which in itself is quite an achievement.

shmmeee

Got no ground?
Who gives a fuck?
We’re Coventry City and we’re going up!

ACLs?
Who gives a fuck?

Coronavirus?
Who gives a fuck?

Reactions: TTG

RegTheDonk

This seams a sensible way to do it. If the means are there to get it done.

I think we are going g to here all sorts of things in the coming days
If they actually get the Prem going this could be feasible I suppose, using one of the neutral venues they will have to kit out and play behind closed doors. 3 v 6 followed by 4 v 5, winners stay overnight and play the "final" the following day. Dare say it'll casue issues still for teams finishing close in 7th or 8th place etc.

Grendel

Got no ground?
Who gives a fuck?

ACLs?
Who gives a fuck?

Coronavirus?
Who gives a fuck?

You’ve missed out the council

Corrado

interesting to watch the different tactics employed this week by different posters when they've made a c**t of it.
I'm liking snowflakes belligerent approach. He either knows something or he's the most obstinate man (or woman) on the board, which in itself is quite an achievement.
How can he know what’s going on if the EFL hasn’t got a fucking clue themselves

Skybluefaz

It mentions something about the financial problems not all being solved by playing behind closed doors. That reads to me like they are going for ppg and they are handing us the title. Definitely.

D

Deleted member 4439

Championship season set to resume before PL as EFL chiefs also eye wage cap

League One and Two clubs will meet again on Friday and there is likely to be huge tensions as to how they finish their season with it now looking certain they will not play any more games.

It is set to be decided on a points-per-game basis but some clubs want that weighted to take into account results and home and away form which could yet be a major stumbling block.

Promotion and relegation will definitely stay in place - and the EFL are also keen to keep the play-offs for League One and Two.

fernandopartridge

Rumour that one of the options is deciding the league on the basis of one game played against each other team, meaning we'd miss out.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Just hope they don't do what they do in Segunda B in Spain with the promotions.

The top team still has to go into the playoffs but goes straight into a mini semi final. If they don't go up they go back into the mix with another 12 teams to start the process again.

It's a bit complicated to explain as there is four conferences, but even so. This situation is so bizarre I guess anything could happen still.

Sick Boy

Rumour that one of the options is deciding the league on the basis of one game played against each other team, meaning we'd miss out.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
That’d make it even more of a farce because the league would be then be ignoring a quarter of games actually played. That would be beyond shit though if it happened and I’d probably start believing in witchcraft like the ones who think we are cursed.

tisza

Championship season set to resume before PL as EFL chiefs also eye wage cap

League One and Two clubs will meet again on Friday and there is likely to be huge tensions as to how they finish their season with it now looking certain they will not play any more games.

It is set to be decided on a points-per-game basis but some clubs want that weighted to take into account results and home and away form which could yet be a major stumbling block.

Promotion and relegation will definitely stay in place - and the EFL are also keen to keep the play-offs for League One and Two.
About time Championship woke up about a wage cap

Warwickhunt

Yes mate either way
Even if they decide to only include the 22 games where every team played each other once we get 35 points next is Wycombe 35 or have i got it wrong? Also we played Ipswich twice before we even played Shrewsbury who was the 22nd team of the league we played ? So if we count the first 22 we have 37 !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread