Earlsdon_SkyBlue1 (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Afternoon Fernando and @SlowerThanPlatt. Yes EarlsdonSkyBlue is a good friend of mine and we go back 30 years. Thanks for the tag. He has asked me to pass on the following

Thank you for the messages and concern for ESB1. His partner has suffered a car crash which was serious. Right now ESB’s focus is on supporting his wife and trying to get through an exceptionally, difficult time that has affected his family deeply. Thank you for your thoughts, consideration and care at this hard time. It is much appreciated.

On a personal message from me, EarlsdonSkyBlue_1 is a smashing fella and friend and he knows I’m there for him. I hope everyone on here knows they can always reach out for someone to talk to.

PUSB

Best wishes to all of his family, hopefully his wife makes a full recovery.

Grendel

He did flounce. Still a good poster but over reacted that night.
Glad ESB is OK albeit in shitty circumstances, hope his wife is OK and that he can log back in at some point and explain where he got his wife from!

he logged in last week didn’t he?

Sky Blue Harry H

Just a thought - but suspect there is probably still a few spare quid in the ST fund administered by MMJ. I might DM him and ask if he can do something through that (I don't mind putting something into there separately). If MMJ can use Earlsdon Loyal as a go-between, then we could perhaps arrange a bouquet or whatever seems appropriate?

Edit: just sent MMJ a DM

Last edited:

stevefloyd

Afternoon Fernando and @SlowerThanPlatt. Yes EarlsdonSkyBlue is a good friend of mine and we go back 30 years. Thanks for the tag. He has asked me to pass on the following

Thank you for the messages and concern for ESB1. His partner has suffered a car crash which was serious. Right now ESB’s focus is on supporting his wife and trying to get through an exceptionally, difficult time that has affected his family deeply. Thank you for your thoughts, consideration and care at this hard time. It is much appreciated.

On a personal message from me, EarlsdonSkyBlue_1 is a smashing fella and friend and he knows I’m there for him. I hope everyone on here knows they can always reach out for someone to talk to.

PUSB
Thoughts go out to Esb1 and especially his wife get well soon

Covkid1968#

Best wishes to the other half ESB1….let’s hope it’s not life changing and a full recovery is in full swing.

higgs

Hope your wife makes a speedy recovery take care and we will see you back on here again when she's recovered p u s b

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Very sad to hear this. I hope everything works out okay.

We’ve had a few rumbles over the years but at the end of the day this place means nothing compared to what really matters. Give my best wishes to him and his family. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

There’s so many threads on here (and I know ESB is a big fan of the off topic threads), I can only imagine the type of debates taking place!

With that in mind, just like myself, even if you passionately argued with ESB, I can promise you he would still greet you like an old friend if he met you in person and would be grateful for the message. That IMO is the beauty of this forum….Myself and ESB enjoy disagreeing more than agreeing!

Thanks for the message my friend.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Struggling to think how anyone could not be on the same page about that?

As for ESB I will pray his wife makes a full recovery. Hopefully he will be back soon

I have experienced first hand how much of a family SBT can be in bad times. Not sure all forums have that

Thank you Covcity4life, myself and ESB have agreed many a time that SBT is the best social media channel for us. None of us on here agree on everything (and long may that be the case!) but I do love the conversation, humour and articles from everyone on here.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Just a thought - but suspect there is probably still a few spare quid in the ST fund administered by MMJ. I might DM him and ask if he can do something through that (I don't mind putting something into there separately). If MMJ can use Earlsdon Loyal as a go-between, then we could perhaps arrange a bouquet or whatever seems appropriate?

Edit: just sent MMJ a DM

Lovely message received by MMJ, thank you. I will get in touch with details tomorrow.

no_loyalty

Bringbackrattles has not posted for a while, hope he is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread