Earlsdon_SkyBlue1 (1 Viewer)

fernandopartridge

Is anybody in contact with him? He seems to have gone to ground following a recent incident but genuinely wondered if he's OK.

Grendel

He was on line a few days ago.

He’s permanently targeted by Ring of Steel - personally I’d just tell the gobshite to fuck off but he seemed to get all angst about it

A couple of people I know from DMs won’t post anymore - one asked for his account to be removed

Sky Blue Harry H

That's a shame - don't know the circumstances and I can't say I've noticed ROS on here that much (is he someone who has come back from a long absence?). Remember seeing EarlsdonSB1 at a game a few seasons back. Didn't know it was him until I witnessed the back end of an incident at The Ricoh that he got involved with when some other bloke was acting like a tw^t. ESB1 wasn't though, iirc.

COV

Dubed I think it was removed their account, which was a big loss to the forum.

Dubed is alive and well, he took some unwarranted flak about trans issues from some and decided not to post any more. A very smart & good person is Dubed.

Grendel

Dubed is alive and well, he took some unwarranted flak about trans issues from some and decided not to post any more. A very smart & good person is Dubed.

It was nothing to do with trans issues it was to do with something else you piled in on as you know full well

hill83

As for Earlsdon, I private messaged him the other week to see if he was ok but got no response. Probably just having a break. Doesn’t hurt from time to time as this place can be a right pain in the arse.

Brighton Sky Blue

Was in touch with him privately about the book he wrote, whatever his other views that takes some doing. Hope he’s doing fine.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Is anybody in contact with him? He seems to have gone to ground following a recent incident but genuinely wondered if he's OK.

Afternoon Fernando and @SlowerThanPlatt. Yes EarlsdonSkyBlue is a good friend of mine and we go back 30 years. Thanks for the tag. He has asked me to pass on the following

Thank you for the messages and concern for ESB1. His partner has suffered a car crash which was serious. Right now ESB’s focus is on supporting his wife and trying to get through an exceptionally, difficult time that has affected his family deeply. Thank you for your thoughts, consideration and care at this hard time. It is much appreciated.

On a personal message from me, EarlsdonSkyBlue_1 is a smashing fella and friend and he knows I’m there for him. I hope everyone on here knows they can always reach out for someone to talk to.

PUSB

covmark

Afternoon Fernando and @SlowerThanPlatt. Yes EarlsdonSkyBlue is a good friend of mine and we go back 30 years. Thanks for the tag. He has asked me to pass on the following

Thank you for the messages and concern for ESB1. His partner has suffered a car crash which was serious. Right now ESB’s focus is on supporting his wife and trying to get through an exceptionally, difficult time that has affected his family deeply. Thank you for your thoughts, consideration and care at this hard time. It is much appreciated.

On a personal message from me, EarlsdonSkyBlue_1 is a smashing fella and friend and he knows I’m there for him. I hope everyone on here knows they can always reach out for someone to talk to.

PUSB

Hope all works out for him. Wish him all the best

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

usskyblue

PUSB

Very sad to hear this. I hope everything works out okay.

We’ve had a few rumbles over the years but at the end of the day this place means nothing compared to what really matters. Give my best wishes to him and his family. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

shmmeee

PUSB

Send him our best. Hope everything works out for his wife.

mark82

PUSB

Very sorry to hear that. Hope things look up soon @Earlsdon_Skyblue1 - reach out if you need anything.

Great_Expectations

As for Earlsdon, I private messaged him the other week to see if he was ok but got no response. Probably just having a break. Doesn’t hurt from time to time as this place can be a right pain in the arse.

I don’t know him but I have too.

It was nothing to do with trans issues it was to do with something else you piled in on as you know full well

I remember exactly what it was and stand by my reaction to it. He flounced off. As did you in the same thread.

What thread was this? Dubed was a good and balanced poster from memory.

Brylowes

PUSB
I’m so sorry to hear that awful news and pray she makes a full and speedy recovery.
Tbh I’d always just assumed you were brothers.

Last edited:

clint van damme

I remember exactly what it was and stand by my reaction to it. He flounced off. As did you in the same thread.

He did flounce. Still a good poster but over reacted that night.
Glad ESB is OK albeit in shitty circumstances, hope his wife is OK and that he can log back in at some point and explain where he got his wife from!

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

PUSB

Best wishes to him and his family and hope his wife makes a speedy recovery.

Users who are viewing this thread