Earlsdon_SkyBlue1 (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Just a thought - but suspect there is probably still a few spare quid in the ST fund administered by MMJ. I might DM him and ask if he can do something through that (I don't mind putting something into there separately). If MMJ can use Earlsdon Loyal as a go-between, then we could perhaps arrange a bouquet or whatever seems appropriate?

Edit: just sent MMJ a DM
Did anything ever get sorted on this?

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I messaged Loyal and said we would like to send some flowers/fruit basket but left with them to let me know when appropriate. He said thanks and would be in touch but not sure how she is progressing. I hope all is well.

Grendel

I messaged Loyal and said we would like to send some flowers/fruit basket but left with them to let me know when appropriate. He said thanks and would be in touch but not sure how she is progressing. I hope all is well.

I know you are fairly active on social media to promote this cause and I assume you will be looking to continue it

The gesture made is obviously symbolic of the goodwill of the charity and that it extends to the whole Sky Blue family in times of need.

It might be a good idea if they are prepared to do so for the recipients of this to take a photo of the flowers etc. to be used as a promotional tool going forward?

Just a thought.

Reactions: TTG

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Just want to say thank you for all the nice messages on this thread and in PM. Makes a change from the normal inbox of abuse (just kidding)!

The missus is ok, but was a really serious accident. She almost didn´t make it, neither the guy in the other car, but they both pulled through. Unfortunately one of my dogs did pass away in the accident though, so it has been a really hard time last few weeks.

Cheers also to @Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue for being a legend, and sorry to @usskyblue for going off at you the way I did. It was out of order and I apologise. My invite for a beer was genuine, but I guess I understand if you didn´t fancy it. Either way, my reaction was extremely out of order, so sorry again for that.

Thanks again all.

PUSB

shmmeee

Just want to say thank you for all the nice messages on this thread and in PM. Makes a change from the normal inbox of abuse (just kidding)!

The missus is ok, but was a really serious accident. She almost didn´t make it, neither the guy in the other car, but they both pulled through. Unfortunately one of my dogs did pass away in the accident though, so it has been a really hard time last few weeks.

Cheers also to @Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue for being a legend, and sorry to @usskyblue for going off at you the way I did. It was out of order and I apologise. My invite for a beer was genuine, but I guess I understand if you didn´t fancy it. Either way, my reaction was extremely out of order, so sorry again for that.

Thanks again all.

PUSB

Glad to hear you and her are Ok. Sorry to hear about the dog though :(

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

That's a shame - don't know the circumstances and I can't say I've noticed ROS on here that much (is he someone who has come back from a long absence?). Remember seeing EarlsdonSB1 at a game a few seasons back. Didn't know it was him until I witnessed the back end of an incident at The Ricoh that he got involved with when some other bloke was acting like a tw^t. ESB1 wasn't though, iirc.

Ha, I remember that. Portsmouth at home on a Friday night. Some coked up twat was starting on pensioners and kicked one down the stairs towards the concourse. It could have been really serious. I just took him to one side and then when he went for me I took him out.

giphy.gif

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Thanks again all.

PUSB

I am glad you’re back mate, a lot of great people on here showed a lot of love and care for you whilst you were away, which speaks volumes about yourself and SBT.…me personally, I’ve been pining for the arguments about the 16/17 season with you!!

Frostie

Thanks again all.

PUSB

Good to have you back & glad your wife & the other driver are ok.
Devastating about the dog though, that's still a family member 😢

Users who are viewing this thread