Transfer Rumour Dylan Vente (1 Viewer)

CCFC86

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Welcome to SBT, it means in the know

@Greggs is the biggest in the know on here
Thanks I don't know what I've let myself in for
wheel GIF

rexo87

Official Roda twitter site have said he's unavailable for selection 'to free leave space for a transfer' so I guess we will find out pretty soon where he is going

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

So you don’t have to put it into google translate:

Roda gives top scorer room to complete the transfer
4.45 pm,
Today

Roda JC Kerkrade has resigned itself to the departure of top scorer Dylan Vente. The Limburg club announced this on Tuesday.
Roda gives top scorer room to complete the transfer
© Pro Shots

The Kitchen Champion Division club reports on social media that Vente is currently not training with Bas Sibum's selection. That has everything to do with the fact that the attacker is currently being given the space by Roda to complete a transfer. Where to go is not clear, there were rumors last week that Championship participant Coventry City would be interested.
The club from Kerkrade can request a transfer fee for his 24-year-old goldcrest, who still has a contract until next summer in the Parkstad Limburg Stadium. Despite his goal drive, 21 goals last season, even 23 in the 2021/22 season, Roda was unable to qualify for the promotion play-offs last season. The goaltender, trained at Feyenoord, will now almost certainly continue his career elsewhere.

CovLad94

Can't wait for it to not be us so our fans on twitter and Facebook can stop arse licking him. It's ridiculous 🤣

AJB1983

Was in feyenoord under 23s with Hamer so could be an interesting link up if Gus stays….
I’ve had from what should be a very reliable source that he’s on his way…. So we’ll see.

AFCCOVENTRY

Was in feyenoord under 23s with Hamer so could be an interesting link up if Gus stays….
I’ve had from what should be a very reliable source that he’s on his way…. So we’ll see.

I know we made a bid for him but if it has been accepted I have no idea. Let’s see where he ends up.

Users who are viewing this thread