Transfer Rumour Dylan Vente (2 Viewers)

AFCCOVENTRY

Dylan Vente heading to Swansea City or Coventry City?​

The dangerous forward of the Limburg Kitchen Division- club, who still has an ongoing contract in Kerkrade but is allowed to look forward to another club so that Roda can get a transfer fee for him, flies to England on Sunday to talk to an interested English club there.

In the corridors, the names of clubs such as Swansea City and Coventry City, both of which play on the second level – the Championship – are mentioned. But which party exactly wants to win the talented striker, who received his education at Feyenoord and eventually made it to the first team there, is jealously kept secret to date.

RoboCCFC90

I would be keen.

skyblue025

He looks a good finisher. All types of goals in there and a lot with his head. Looks a fox in the box, similar type of player to Godden.
I hope the video was during Covid or they are a really poorly supported team.

CovLad94

Get this lad in, can't imagine he would cost over a mill, if godden wants to leave then let him go to Derby, probably around 500k-800k and get Sharp in too as a bench option for a season, smart business if you ask me. Although I can't see Sharp coming here

fatso

I think this guy might of been our second target if we failed to land Simms.

Either that or the footy press rumour mill has gone into overdrive now they know we have some cash to spend.

Deity

I think this guy might of been our second target if we failed to land Simms.

Either that or the footy press rumour mill has gone into overdrive now they know we have some cash to spend.
We need 3 more strikers ??

we will lose Vik, Walker, Waghorn and Maguire

fatso

I think we'll end up with Simms, Godden, Tavares, Cashman (?) and 1 other striker.
I can see us playing 1 up front and Palmer. O'hare or a new signing playing the no 10 position.

(Hope I'm wrong as we all love a striker, but defenders are a priority now, and the wage bill needs to be kept in check.)

Not sure why I put that last bit in brackets?

PVA

We only need 3 if Godden leaves.

We'd be way overstocked if we signed 3 more, that'd be 5 (6 including Tavares) fighting for 2 shirts.

Happy_Martian

Yes, yes and yes. BUT he's coming to England on Sunday when the team has gone to Portgual on Saturday ? So unless he's coming for a low-key medical or that he's passing through on the way to Swansea, strange timing.

Balli001

Yes, yes and yes. BUT he's coming to England on Sunday when the team has gone to Portgual on Saturday ? So unless he's coming for a low-key medical or that he's passing through on the way to Swansea, strange timing.
I imagine we have people still here to cover medicals and discussions

Happy_Martian

I imagine we have people still here to cover medicals and discussions

And that's why I suggested a low-key medical in Coventry :) But any profitable discussions regarding the team and the players role, other than finances, would be with the squad management team, MR, AV and DL. Can't see Dean Austin being overly involved in team affairs beyond getting primary interest from the player/agent.

Balli001

And that's why I suggested a low-key medical in Coventry :) But any profitable discussions regarding the team and the players role, other than finances, would be with the squad management team, MR, AV and DL. Can't see Dean Austin being overly involved in team affairs beyond getting primary interest from the player/agent.
Thats what technology is for

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

What sort of level is the Eerste Divisie?

It's the second division in NL but some of the teams in there are like under-21 clubs from the main ones in the top league. The standard is in all honesty probably somewhere from league 1 down to National League level depending on your team. Not that great, but there's obviously some good talent in there too. This guy has a good goal record.

Happy_Martian

Users who are viewing this thread