Dylan Mcgeouwakk signs! (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Everyone always looks sulky when they've signed for us.
Remember this image?

mcgoldie-h144-345321_478x359.jpg

@richh87

http://youtu.be/Ng-yieWTeg4

I think he scores a touchdown in this game v Real Madrid.

He also looks a bit like Willo Flood. God I hope that's where the similarities end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JWC

Nobody else worried that there could be more out the door though?

Sorry to put a downer on what seems like some bloody good signings, but I'm a little worried that moussa might be on his way...

dancers lance

mcgeouch2-h144-1328291_478x359.jpg

Aye, it's pure magic tae be in this dingy cupboard by the way.
I would look 'pissed off' too if I was forced to take my 'Big New Arrival' photo in Northampton Towns trophy cabinet.

dancers lance

That's fucking Scottish Independence for you.:facepalm:
I have already told the Scottish half of my family (who moved down from Motherwell at the start of the Second World War to work at the Alvis, Triumph, etc and sign up to fight) that we have nothing in common and they will need to go home.

junglej13

Nobody else worried that there could be more out the door though?

Sorry to put a downer on what seems like some bloody good signings, but I'm a little worried that moussa might be on his way...

I fear the same. There seems to be a lot of attacking players to accommodate in the system now. Likewise though don't want to put too much of a downer on today. Some very good additions on the face of it.

@richh87

I fear the same. There seems to be a lot of attacking players to accommodate in the system now. Likewise though don't want to put too much of a downer on today. Some very good additions on the face of it.

Not really a problem fitting them in IMO. We needed a winger / attacking midfielder, and the two strikers we've signed are our only two fit strikers.

Cyrus Christie is the only one I can see going, but we can cover that with Jordan Clarke and Phillips.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Astute

I just wonder how much our second half against Arsenal with young players has helped this deal come off. Shows that our club and SP is a good place for young players to play and get experience. And he is also well known up there for it.

Users who are viewing this thread