Dylan Mcgeouwakk signs! (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Fantastic that means he must of shook of that injury he was carrying :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

I wonder if there will be one more? Another striker would be fantastic..

Osullivan18

Another striker would be good, did read that Stead turned down a move here, though I am impressed by the 2 signings today.

Godiva

Have to say Pressley has pulled two very good signings for a L1 club.

He sure has - and with no backing from the club owners whatsoever.
Pure magic!

AFCCOVENTRY

Celtic midfielder completes loan deal to the Sky Blues until the end of the season

Coventry City have completed the loan signing of Celtic midfielder Dylan McGeouch until the end of the season.

The 21-year-old attacking midfielder joins the Sky Blues up to and including June 30, 2014.

McGeouch has made 19 appearances for Scottish Premier League side Celtic to date and scored two goals and also featured for the Bhoys in this season's Champions League campaign.

The Glasgow-born playmaker has also represented Scotland at every age level up to and including the under-21s for whom he has made ten appearances.

Coventry City boss Steven Pressley said he was delighted to secure the services of such an up and coming talent.

"Dylan is exactly the kind of player that we want to get through the doors at this club in terms of his work ethic, his atttitude and his ability," Pressley said.

"He is young, very hungry and has enormous potential and I look forward to working with him.

"There is still a lot of football to be played this season and lot of points to play for and I want Dylan to be a part of that.

"He's very comfortable in possession and he's a player that I believe is a game changer."

McGeough is now eligible for the Sky Blues subject to international clearance.

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...-loan-290114-1326262.aspx#4IVQp3sQtE8EvBTz.99

AFCCOVENTRY

We've signed a Champions League player! Mwaahahaha!

Shove that up your left injured toe nail Mr Leon Clarke...

RoboCCFC90

Or he signed anyway...

Well let's hope he is fit and raring to go, Celtic rate this kid highly so let's hope he shows us why.

Another striker would be excellent.

dancers lance

This is a very good signing (remarkable given our situation), 2nd great signing of the day, I think everything SP is doing at our club must be very highly regarded by other managers.

AFCCOVENTRY

Dylan McGeouch joins Coventry City on loan
By: Newsroom Staff on 30 Jan, 2014 20:29
DYLAN McGeouch has joined Coventry City on loan until the end of this season, where he will team up with Celtic defender, Steven Pressley, who is manager of the club. Coventry City are currently 11th in League One in England.

Dylan made his debut for the Hoops at Fir Park against Motherwell back in November 2011, coming on as a substitute in a 2-1 win. He´s made 26 first-team appearances, scoring two goals.

Everyone at Celtic wishes Dylan all the very best for the rest of this season with Coventry City.

dancers lance

'McGeough is now eligible for the Sky Blues subject to international clearance' this could be our only stumbling block......................FFS.

The CableGuy

Knock us down, we get back up. We only become stronger.

10 points deduction? Meh.
Losing a game? We'll probably come from behind.
Striker leaves? We'll sign TWO Under-21 Internationals on loan in one day.

We regenerate.

dancers lance

Wonder whether there is any option to make his permanent in the summer?
Even if we get promoted this season we will not keep this boy, he is very highly regarded and I think this move is seen as helping him to progress by being in a team that is playing good attacking football and he could shine.

SlowerThanPlatt

"It's good to finally get the loan sorted because I'm looking forward to the opportunity of playing regular first team football," he said.

"Every player wants to play every week and I hope that I can do that here and help the team get some good results.

"There's also alot of Scottish people here and it's good to have them about with the likes of John Fleck and big Andy Webster but I'm looking forward to fitting in with the whole squad."

When asked about the prospect of playing in a side that has produced the highest number of goals outside of the Premier League, McGeouch added that he was excited and that boss Steven Pressley's style of play will suit him.

"I like to attack, I like to get further up the pitch and I obviously like to get amongst the goals as well and if I can do that and help get good results for Coventry then that would be perfect.

"The fans, players and the manager all want us to be among the play off places so hopefully I can help them do that.

"I like to press high and put pressure on the opposition and that's what the manager wants us to do. This is the next chapter of my career and I'm looking forward to it and hopefully I can do well for Coventry."

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/...eltic-300114-1328297.aspx#1jI8RhwqOoqBw3Lx.99

ajsccfc

mcgeouch2-h144-1328291_478x359.jpg

Aye, it's pure magic tae be in this dingy cupboard by the way.

Hobo

Sunshine after the rain
Come on City

Noggin

Loanees from two big clubs who are likely paying their wages, pull the other one Mr Sycophant !

paying some of the wages perhaps, but we were desperate and these look to be decent signings, it would be pretty poor negotiating from their clubs if we got what we desperately needed for free. Those clubs benefit slightly, we benefit massivly

Users who are viewing this thread