Duggins (1 Viewer)

Adge

What a deluded tosser you are. Fuck off back to your wasps family. At least Sisu are showing the evidence - not media snippets but emails from council employees and councillors -, council and wasps can’t because they’ve got fuck all. And it’s hear, hear you twat.
Nice one-cheers.

cloughie

Seems he has made a statement again. Shouldn't be allowed to speak in public.

He just repeats the strange Twitter accounts who know every single line of judgement paperwork. "read the judgement, the council did nothing wrong"

He says the EC stuff caused the breakdown of talks, contradicts what wasps said.

Also seems to say the Ricoh would have been built even without ccfc because of regeneration.

Bit like Yourself should not be allowed to speak in public

MatthewWallis

I think the 6 or 7 responses to me pointing out the coincidence about him and Chris West over 2 days while I didn't say anything at all in reply said enough.. ;)

I’ve just read that conversation on Twitter where someone called you a shit bag cos you won’t meet him for a pint haha wtf is wrong with some people

Nick

Administrator
He's been at me all night. It's exhausting. He's fucking relentless.

It's just the same thing over and and and over as well. "Read the Judges statement", "SISU lovers" etc etc.

Then once he gets asked anything about a football match its "Well i discuss that offline with my real friends". Course you do.

JimmyHillsbeard

Does anybody know of the twitter handle ukorca? He’s just popped into my twitter mentions with the most anti sisu tweet ever and I’ve looked at his twitter page and it’s the most anti sisu twitter page I’ve seen. He pins everything the council have done down to retaliation to sisu

I’ve known him for years. He’s a top bloke and a genuine City fan. We have very different views about the cause of our current distress - and frequently cross swords on twitter and fb over what constitutes “facts” and “proof” - but I can vouch for him being someone who really cares abt the football club.

NorthernWisdom

What a deluded tosser you are. Fuck off back to your wasps family. At least Sisu are showing the evidence - not media snippets but emails from council employees and councillors -, council and wasps can’t because they’ve got fuck all. And it’s hear, hear you twat.
He's right though. We have partial and one-sided PR being given by all sides.

It's a deluded tosser who believes any of the public pronouncements at face value. That doesn't make him a Wasps fan.

You cock.

Nick

Administrator
What I don't get is for a person who has the JR transcript memorised to quote within a few seconds notice he keeps getting Chris West's name wrong.

Trying far too hard ;)

chiefdave

Well if he can’t get the most basic facts, like Chris West’s name, right then surely we should ignore everything else he comes out with.

Not sure why people are upset at their identities being linked to their social media. Personally think it would be a lot better if everyone had to use their real name and was identifiable.

kg82

What I don't get is for a person who has the JR transcript memorised to quote within a few seconds notice he keeps getting Chris West's name wrong.

Trying far too hard ;)

Is the poodle emoji some sort of insult? I mean, it looks like a poodle, it’s quite small though

usskyblue

He's right though. We have partial and one-sided PR being given by all sides.

It's a deluded tosser who believes any of the public pronouncements at face value. That doesn't make him a Wasps fan.

You cock.

The email was pretty damning.

Although you’re right, this is a PR battle that’s stretching truths to suit the purpose. And SISU appear to be bossing it. Let’s face it, they had to, especially moving the club away from Coventry again.

Users who are viewing this thread