Draw on Thursday at 11.30 (2 Viewers)

Covkid1968#

12k would be a fantastic crowd considering our position, honestly can't see this attracting a big crowd

Waaaay too pessimistic.........I think people see this as an opportunity for some excitement....FFS we deserve it!!!!!!!!!!

Otis

A tenner is more than fair. Surely no-one can moan about that can they?

I mean, Extreme Hairy MILF Dwarves is $15 a month (apparently), so £10 for one single football game has to be value for money.

robbiekeane

Crap. I can't make this as flying to Germany for a meeting that night.....

I'll be one of those trying to get a wembley ticket without any previous stubs :)

Dont hate me

no_loyalty

Crap. I can't make this as flying to Germany for a meeting that night.....

I'll be one of those trying to get a wembley ticket without any previous stubs :)

Dont hate me

I will lend you my tent

Sky Blue Harry H

Gillingham game 27k at home - this will capture the same buzz. Definitely nearer a sell out than the 12k (assuming they don't leave it all to one lady in Butts Park to manage it all!) For me, I couldn't care if it was £20 (if it helps at all to what we can do in the transfer window?)

Sky Blue Harry H

Other point - players will have be given a lift having seen the draw. If we'd have had e.g. Bradford away, they may have just been a bit more downbeat. Good to have a positive vibe amongst players and fans going into the Northampton game.

coop

This will not be an easy game they haven't lost in 16 matches and we got rid of our only goal threat. We got battered against Cambridge so Wembley is not nailed on yet.

Otis

This will not be an easy game they haven't lost in 16 matches and we got rid of our only goal threat. We got battered against Cambridge so Wembley is not nailed on yet.
Run comes to an end on Saturday. They have Spurs in the cup.

lifeskyblue

Apologies I haven't read all the posts in all the threads but when do the tickets go on sale?

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Astute

My Dad hasn't been up for 10 years and he has just called me to get him a ticket.....based on a sample of one miserable bloke who always slags them off being interested.....this is going to be a SELL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is your dad going as well?

Great_Expectations

Devastated. Season ticket forever, rarely miss a match yet the only game this season I'm actually excited for....and I'm on holiday that week!!

shmmeee

Great draw.

Part one of my hope complete. Full house, win and sit in protest post match now please.

Don't know why I bother

I wouldn't give SISU the steam of my piss let alone a tenner for the chance of Wembley visit, that's how bitter they've made me. Can't blame any others for jumping on the bandwagon though after years of misery

Sky Blue Harry H

I wouldn't give SISU the steam of my piss let alone a tenner for the chance of Wembley visit, that's how bitter they've made me. Can't blame any others for jumping on the bandwagon though after years of misery

I don't know why you bother, mate. Actually, just for one day, pretend they're not in charge - or, wait until half time when the smokers come out, and vault the 2ft 6" barriers - you're in for nothing, and you don't have to give them the steam off your piss o_O

Users who are viewing this thread