Draw on Thursday at 11.30 (1 Viewer)

tom88

In an idea world I would like Yeovil or Wycombe at home - If they progress

Prob end up with Bradford away

Otis

Bradford still have to beat Oxford away yet.

Only Wycombe and us confirmed for the semi finals so far.

Luton and Yeovil don't play until the 7th Feb.

But too soon to be talking about playing Bradford. ;)

Joelly

The only reason I would like to avoid Bradford is because I think a City/Bradford final would bring the best atmosphere

skybluejelly

i would prefer..an oxford final..they would probably consider us an easy touch having walloped us earlier in the season..and for the same reason we would not underestimate them as they had walloped us earlier in the season..

ohitsaidwalker king power

i would prefer..an oxford final..they would probably consider us an easy touch having walloped us earlier in the season..and for the same reason we would not underestimate them as they had walloped us earlier in the season..
Brilliant..:) optimism from the jaws of a truly desperate performance....you should be a life coach!!(or a politician)

Liquid Gold

Avoid the league 1 teams in this draw and hope they get knocked out before the final would be ideal. I'm tempted for Yeovil away because it's closest to me but we always play shit there so League 2 team at home would do fine

Great_Expectations

I would have home as my priority 1

PUSB
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I initially thought the same, predominantly due to atmosphere, but in theory if we get the worst team we have more chance of progressing and therefore making it to Wembley where the atmosphere would be incredible.

Otis

Maybe from the money aspect too.
A fair point.

Whoever we got in the semi at the Ricoh would result in a good crowd, so maybe just the best and easiest route to Wembley would be the sensible way to go.

covcity4life

The only reason I would like to avoid Bradford is because I think a City/Bradford final would bring the best atmosphere

alsop the hardest game possible

i would rather we get wycombe,luton or yeovil in semi and then one of them in final too

Nick

Administrator
C3FiWDMW8AAZ7wZ.jpg

jackdg

Torn, I work in Leeds so Bradford away is the only do-able midweek fixture... But also the hardest by far! They seem to have curbed the hoofball and play some nicer stuff under McCall

Users who are viewing this thread