Drama queens (1 Viewer)

Astute

I know she appreciates all the little gestures but periodically I leave something out/don’t wash up and she flips a lid. To be honest two full time teachers probably are going to have to accept a dirty house at busy times but she burns herself out trying to do it all.
You should be helping all the time. Then there is no comeback. You will know how hard and stressful her job is.

Just remember if kids come along your life won't be your own anymore. If she flips now it could get unbearable at times.

And when it gets unbearable you can always do the same as me. Send them off to live in another country 🤣

Astute

Been with Mrs BSB for over 8 years now. Still keeps offering cups of tea despite knowing I hate the stuff!
My wife used to do that to me. I also hate the stuff. So I always made her coffee which she disliked.

It eventually worked. She now drinks mainly coffee when not on the wine 😀

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Imagine slagging off the manager for bringing on a CB for an underperforming player and he goes on to get an assist for the equaliser?

Football fans, in general, are way too emotional to look at things objectively.

As long as the outcome is a reasonably positive one, I’m happy.

You are literally the only person on this forum that thinks the tactics and management were right on Tuesday.

Have a day off.

BornSlippySkyBlue

I don't know how we have let it go so far. How can any Tory voters be happy with the situation.

I suppose you see the children who don't eat properly. No money for clothes. Mothers getting out of violent relationships being told they intentionally made themselves homeless. Having to wait for financial help. Just starting a new job as lockdown happened then not able to catch up financially. And now not being able to afford heating. And this is just a few problems and only families.

We have become a mess.
It’s an utter disgrace and I wish more people would realise the shit those heartless bastards are responsible for. Imagine another 4 years (with a huge majority). I don’t recognise this country any more.

Brighton Sky Blue

You should be helping all the time. Then there is no comeback. You will know how hard and stressful her job is.

Just remember if kids come along your life won't be your own anymore. If she flips now it could get unbearable at times.

And when it gets unbearable you can always do the same as me. Send them off to live in another country 🤣

You aren’t wrong. I do struggle to find the energy for chores after a full day at school but it’s no excuse.

It’s an utter disgrace and I wish more people would realise the shit those heartless bastards are responsible for. Imagine another 4 years (with a huge majority). I don’t recognise this country any more.

It’s the consequence of an ineffective left failing to get in and having a younger base. A debate for another day though.

Astute

You are literally the only person on this forum that thinks the tactics and management were right on Tuesday.

Have a day off.
So everyone thinks the right tactics are to attack and keep getting beat and getting a bad GD?

We have to play to our strengths. Who would have guessed our last 4 games would have left us undefeated. Not pretty to watch but the points are very welcome.

Astute

I have 2 years, 3 months and 3 weeks left in the UK. Glad to be getting out. The difference here and where my wife and kids are couldn't be bigger in a developed country.

In the UK it is all about money. In France it is all about community. Everybody helps everybody. If you want to insult them offer them payment for their help. But offer them some home grown food or bake them a cake and they are delighted. You see the rich driving around in beaten up rust buckets. In the UK many who can't afford a new car need to show they can.

People power? Yes the French are very militant. My eldest in France has been on strike at school. But as soon as the virus came along nearly everyone did as told as they wanted what was best for those at risk. This surprised me. Here? The only difference I saw in lockdown was pubs and shops closed.

It isn't just the government. Too many people only think of themselves. It is all just so wrong.

Astute

You aren’t wrong. I do struggle to find the energy for chores after a full day at school but it’s no excuse.
But there is the problem. Similar job Similar hours. She will be feeling the same yet knows it all needs doing. Then sees you slobbing out at times.

Easiest test is look at it the other way round. How would you feel if it was you doing most of the housework?

BornSlippySkyBlue

I have 2 years, 3 months and 3 weeks left in the UK. Glad to be getting out. The difference here and where my wife and kids are couldn't be bigger in a developed country.

In the UK it is all about money. In France it is all about community. Everybody helps everybody. If you want to insult them offer them payment for their help. But offer them some home grown food or bake them a cake and they are delighted. You see the rich driving around in beaten up rust buckets. In the UK many who can't afford a new car need to show they can.

People power? Yes the French are very militant. My eldest in France has been on strike at school. But as soon as the virus came along nearly everyone did as told as they wanted what was best for those at risk. This surprised me. Here? The only difference I saw in lockdown was pubs and shops closed.

It isn't just the government. Too many people only think of themselves. It is all just so wrong.
Trying not to get political on this thread. You’re right, it’s not just the government. I’ll leave it there.

Bugsy

Every dam word astute 👌

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

So everyone thinks the right tactics are to attack and keep getting beat and getting a bad GD?

We have to play to our strengths. Who would have guessed our last 4 games would have left us undefeated. Not pretty to watch but the points are very welcome.

No one is saying we shouldn't be tightening up. I think the general consensus is keeping it steady until half time is fine.

It's reacting to the changing factors in the game after that. We were asking to concede a goal on Tuesday and we very nearly lost due to reasons that 99% of people could see. I don't understand why scoring a lucky last minute goal wipes some people's memories.

usskyblue

No one is saying we shouldn't be tightening up. I think the general consensus is keeping it steady until half time is fine.

It's reacting to the changing factors in the game after that. We were asking to concede a goal on Tuesday and we very nearly lost due to reasons that 99% of people could see. I don't understand why scoring a lucky last minute goal wipes some people's memories.

Yeahhhh m8 top point...

...but the colossal melts from our resident internet experts prematurely ejaculating jizz on match threads is a bit fucking embarrassing.

Robins isn’t fucking god. He’s a bloke doing the best he can with what he’s got. We all need to have a bit of faith, even when things aren’t going our way.

Love, Matt x

Irish Sky Blue

Why was the Hamer goal lucky? Great strike after good play from Dabo and a good cross from Ostigard as far as I could see.

Johhny Blue

[QUOTE="Astute, post: 2140877, member:

Just remember if kids come along your life won't be your own anymore. If she flips now it could get unbearable

[/QUOTE]

Dad?

Users who are viewing this thread