Doug on CWR (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Tomorrow, 8am.

Macca1987

He's only going on to plug the new superstore opening, even though many pre-orders have not been fulfilled

pusbccfc

Is a strange time although he is probably there to talk about alternative things rather than transfers.

Jonny

Not sure if most of you understand how these things work, often the owners don't deal with the transfers themselves. All he'll need to do is sign off on some of them. I'm sure he can take half an hour out of his day, and if he really needs to be contacted, I'm sure someone can text him. Guess this is just typical SBT complaining about everything!

JimmyHillsbeard

He usually speaks live on CWR to be fair to him

Aha I just suspected that tonight’s opening was the perfect opportunity for the local radio station to arrange an interview for broadcast the next morning.

Maybe it’s live prior to his flight to Stavanger to fetch the new Slovenian King.

Hobo

Major questions need to be asked about why the Hamer transfer fee hasn't been reinvested in the team
Probably because the right deal for the right player hasn't materialized. It is that simple.

Teams don't want to sell, players might not be interested in us, other teams are in the market place, we sensibly will not pay more than we think a player is worth.

It is not like Sainsburys where you dash round, grab what you want, pay and walk out.

Brighton Sky Blue

Probably because the right deal for the right player hasn't materialized. It is that simple.

Teams don't want to sell, players might not be interested in us, other teams are in the market place, we sensibly will not pay more than we think a player is worth.

It is not like Sainsburys where you dash round, grab what you want, pay and walk out.
Which is fine, but we’ll be in for a long 4 months of Sheaf Cake and that doesn’t tend to have a long shelf life.

pusbccfc

Major questions need to be asked about why the Hamer transfer fee hasn't been reinvested in the team

Because we can't go out and splash £10m on a player who we're unsure on or is only worth half of that.

There will be a panic loan tomorrow, I'm pretty confident of that

Dions Dong

🤣🤣 behave…how do you know it won’t be? One day of the window left, anything can happen. Surely it’s better to get the right players in even if that means a bit of patience ?

We are fortunate enough to not be scrabbling around the bargain bin this window so obviously as a consequence better players will be more sought after and command a higher price.

Classic negotiation is clearly going on , it’s funny Cov fans loved it when Doug played hard ball for the Vik transfer then bed wet and get frustrated when other clubs do it to us.

Let’s see where we are at tomorrow after the window has shut surely before asking “major questions”.

Users who are viewing this thread