Train Tickets
Spreadsheets
Monkey Butlers
Pompey
Connor Chaplin
SEO/Marketing
CRM systems

I'm sure I'm missing some.
The most important. Bowel movement over Brindley’s finest.

Calista

SBT Expertise list has just got bigger:

Debt Management
Relocation services
Football tactics
Scouting
Administration process
Liquidation process
W@sp extermination
Agronomy
Companies House
Train Tickets
Spreadsheets
Monkey Butlers
Pompey
Connor Chaplin
SEO/Marketing
CRM systems

I'm sure I'm missing some.
Also search-based ad placement.

Hill83 got offered a coffee machine after googling ‘hot, dark and tasty’.

skybluetony176

Technically a Coldplay song.
Not really. Chris Martin wrote it specifically for Embrace. It was sort of a love song to them as Embrace was a big influence on Coldplay. Chris Martin quoted as saying if they’d been no Embrace there would never have been Coldplay.

Last edited:

Covkid1968#

Not really. Chris Martin wrote it specifically for Embrace. It was sort of a live song to them as Embrace was a big influence on Coldplay. Chris Martin quoted as saying if they’d been no Embrace there would never have been Coldplay.
So we have Embrace to thank for Chris Martin then….thanks very fricking much Embrace

Covkid1968#

Here she is.
Respect mate….It’s just the attention to detail that’s blown me away.

Females are slightly larger and heavier with darker legs. A female owl will typically have darker brown tiny feathers around the rim of their facial disks.

djr8369

Not really. Chris Martin wrote it specifically for Embrace. It was sort of a love song to them as Embrace was a big influence on Coldplay. Chris Martin quoted as saying if they’d been no Embrace there would never have been Coldplay.
Blimey I haven’t listened to Embrace in years. Putting them on now.

skybluetony176

Not quite sure this is the endorsement you think it is
Never said it was an endorsement. I really liked Embraces 1st album, The Good Will Out (and I stand by that) but didn’t see them tour it. When they released another album I went and seen them which was also the only time I ever saw Coldplay as the then unknown Coldplay was their support act. Another reason Chris Martin says no Embrace no Coldplay. At the time they were both good live acts (although Chris Martin couldn’t sing live for toffee even back then) to be fair, although I did see Embrace again when they toured the Out of Nothing album and they were a shadow of the band I saw previously.

hill83

Never said it was an endorsement. I really liked Embraces 1st album, The Good Will Out (and I stand by that) but didn’t see them tour it. When they released another album I went and seen them which was also the only time I ever saw Coldplay as the then unknown Coldplay was their support act. Another reason Chris Martin says no Embrace no Coldplay. At the time they were both good live acts (although Chris Martin couldn’t sing live for toffee even back then) to be fair, although I did see Embrace again when they toured the Out of Nothing album and they were a shadow of the band I saw previously.

GIF by MOODMAN

Skyblueweeman

Which is hard for me to compute as I love Embrace but hate Coldplay

Users who are viewing this thread