Doug King Takeover (5 Viewers)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Ok bit of an exaggeration but one admin two moves out of the city numerous court cases two relegations have I forgotten anything? Please don’t mention one tinpot cup which we would not have been in if we had not been relegated. Also don’t mention two promotions to get us back to where we started.
Forgot three failed attempts to get the stadium, dividing the fans intentionally, anything else?

letsallsingtogether

Forgot three failed attempts to get the stadium, dividing the fans intentionally, anything else?
Our first new ground that should now be our home.
Or even the second one where we apparently have the land waiting but cant afford a shovel.
So ether we are getting that ground or the ELF are listening to liars!

chiefdave

Our first new ground that should now be our home.
Or even the second one where we apparently have the land waiting but cant afford a shovel.
So ether we are getting that ground or the ELF are listening to liars!
the problem is realistically what do the EFL do? if at any point they'd strictly enforced the rules and not allowed us to move or not listened to whatever rubbish SISU were telling them the alternative is kicking us out of the league

as an example does anyone really believe that Sepalla would be bothered if the points deduction for the pitch shambles at the start of the season wasn't suspended and was applied now?

slowpoke

Ok bit of an exaggeration but one admin two moves out of the city numerous court cases two relegations have I forgotten anything? Please don’t mention one tinpot cup which we would not have been in if we had not been relegated. Also don’t mention two promotions to get us back to where we started.
And all that you have listed and more such as late accounts, transfer embargoes, administrations, as sisu are now officially attempting to be a joint owner the EFL will I’m certain look into them strongly, could this be the reason for the apparent delay.

Sky Blue Pete

Yeah I don’t disagree with the overall it’s been interesting

Ccfcfollower

So SISU are in it for the money and nothing else.

Fire sale in January, Hamer, Gyokeres , Sheaf gone. Put the amount on yourself.

Leaves a poor Championship side in risk of relegation. Threaten liquidation / administration and either Ashley pays over the odds or risks team starting out of league ( won’t happen) but he needs 15k attendees to make worth his while.

He will buy team as he needs a football team in ground.. SISU sell at inflated price and probably get all their money back ( including fire sale money)

Old guys ramblings.

Supported the boys since 1963. God it hurts.

Happy New Year it starts again

junglej13

Robins hopeful it's Tuesday according to the Telegraph...

I know we're all hoping it's Tuesday but I hope he believes there is a chance it's Tuesday.

Skyblueweeman

Fingers crossed then its this week. I guess MRs comments point to the fact that SISU won't be spending anything if the takeover doesn't go through.

nicksar

The fact it hasn't already happened speaks volumes. It's like applying for a job, not hearing back for 6 weeks and still being hopefull. Its delusion.
Years ago I went for an interview at Land Rover heard nothing for three months then got a phone call on a Thursday morning at 7am asking if I could start on Monday...they gave me an hour to confirm!!!.

Hobo

Years ago I went for an interview at Land Rover heard nothing for three months then got a phone call on a Thursday morning at 7am asking if I could start on Monday...they gave me an hour to confirm!!!.

Sounds like Grendels style of management. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread