Doug King Takeover (4 Viewers)

NorthernWisdom

You're full of joy tonight.
Well it was a good half an hour

quinn1971

can we just for one night enjoy the news we’re getting new owners 😉TBH if it’s Ashley or king I don’t care, it won’t be SISU and that’s all that matters, looks like Hoffman was right, enjoy your early Xmas present we all deserve it,

shmmeee

My only concern is normally when you buy a club you make some effort to talk about football. I get the timing, but still you’d expect a little PR for the fans if you were about to pump cash into the club.

Will judge him on Feb 1st.

wingy

The stadium. If there's a consensus that Ashley wanted the club as well, but his only crime is to have dealt with the council to get the stadium, it's pissing away a better opportunity not just for CCFC but SISU as well.

If Ashley offers more for the stadium he's getting it and will be quite happy to call their bluff if it comes to threats to pull the club out of the city again.
Where's the ITK's Hoffman Overson they appeared to know the score,sure Key's Will tweet presently.

mark82

My only concern is normally when you buy a club you make some effort to talk about football. I get the timing, but still you’d expect a little PR for the fans if you were about to pump cash into the club.

Will judge him on Feb 1st.

Agree with this. Maybe we give him 24 hours at least.

nicksig

SISU Capital is just the entity that manages funds, the value of the funds themselves will be hidden away in some Cayman Islands domiciled entity

Thanks. My point was that they seem to have very little cash for a hedge fund unless they can draw down from the funds they manage. In 2019 they had 2.5m in cash and now down to 174k. That’s quite a drop

David O'Day

you must be naive to fuck if you don’t think sisu are playing a game here.
You're the one trying to play the game of pretending you are itk after you were spectacularly wrong about the ground

You've already posted one piece of utter nonsense today

Brighton Sky Blue

Surely any takeover which means we are debt free is good news isnt it.?

Not if we find ourselves in a fight with a billionaire and our new saviour's idea is to threaten withdrawing the club if he wins. Or suppose we end up renting from someone who could have owned us instead.

My gut feeling is they've made a huge strategic error not far off what they did 8 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread