Doug King Takeover (8 Viewers)

GIMOC

Like most conspiracies it's people that don't quite understand what they're looking at putting 2+2 together and getting lizard's are turning trans children 5g.

It’s sisu.

It’s took people an hour to find out King who is part of a hedge firm and who was partnered with Michael Coleman and whose brother used to be part of sisu. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out why sisu have done this a day before the ground is coming up for auction.

Liquid Gold

It’s sisu.

It’s took people an hour to find out King who is part of a hedge firm and who was partnered with Michael Coleman and whose brother used to be part of sisu. Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out why sisu have done this a day before the ground is coming up for auction.
Someone's friends brother is involved in the other side so it's al the same.

Nick

Administrator
Not if we find ourselves in a fight with a billionaire and our new saviour's idea is to threaten withdrawing the club if he wins. Or suppose we end up renting from someone who could have owned us instead.

My gut feeling is they've made a huge strategic error not far off what they did 8 years ago.

Yes to try and get Ashley to pull out of the Stadium bid. Thats how I see it.

Liquid Gold

Imagine how many people run a hedge fund in London.

Now imagine the events they attend.

Now try to imagine they don't all have some connection to one another by a degree or two.

Skybluefaz

It’s sisu.

How does it put King in a better position than Sisu would be to acquire the stadium though? Unless I'm thick as mince, in which case enlighten me.

David O'Day

It’s sisu.

why did you say RCMA and SISU shared the same address?

Brighton Sky Blue

Yes to try and get Ashley to pull out of the Stadium bid. Thats how I see it.

It just comes down to the club being held hostage by a hedge fund, just of a different flavour. Only this time a billionaire was likely going to try and take the club off their hands.

Let's see what happens in court tomorrow. But Ashley is a far bigger cheese than the Oil King in more than one respect.

Sick Boy

Not if we find ourselves in a fight with a billionaire and our new saviour's idea is to threaten withdrawing the club if he wins. Or suppose we end up renting from someone who could have owned us instead.

My gut feeling is they've made a huge strategic error not far off what they did 8 years ago.
The only indication Ashley wants to buy us is from the Daily fucking Mail.

GIMOC

Look at the dates. Scroll forward a few years. Relax.

Look at the bigger picture. The headline sounds great. Local businessman buys club.

In reality it’s local businessman being used by sisu to scare off ashley. Sisu done this years ago and fucked up. Same will happen again

Happy_Martian

We don't know if it's good or bad, whether MA, DK or JS will be our new owner and whether we'll own, rent or be kicked out of our own stadium.

But one thing is certain is there is a court date for tomorrow to resolve at least one of those issues. And with that, the other may also play out.

Time to put this to bed for the night (unless we're aiming for another 10K post thread about speculation and nothings) and wait till tomorrow.

David O'Day

It's also amazing that people are shocked that people involved in hedge funds are par of the same circles as other people involved in hedge funds.

People need to chill out, stop looking for made up gotchas and just see what actually has happened.

mark82

Look at the bigger picture. The headline sounds great. Local businessman buys club.

In reality it’s local businessman being used by sisu to scare off ashley. Sisu done this years ago and fucked up. Same will happen again

Why are Sisu giving up control just to scare off Ashley?

Users who are viewing this thread