Doug King Takeover (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

Does he have any connections to Dave King, Glasgow Rangers shareholder? Or is that just a coincidence? Reason I bring it up is Dave King and Mike Ashley have major beef with each other.

Yeah he’s team up with his cousins Marlon and Don.

Happy_Martian

Someone is saying that the guy who founded RMCA with King is former Sisu man Dermot Coleman's brother.

From our very own forum...

Happy_Martian

mark82

Nick

Administrator
Just done some digging, actually they might be right to be fair! It's the St Helens thing ;)

I can't see that he is on the board of RMCA now though but didn't dig massively.

nicksig

A question for those in the know about SISU. The 2021 accounts I am looking at says they have £174k in cash and total assets of 2.1m. In other words they are tiny. Perhaps they need to sell down their stake and this is an ideal time? Or am I missing something?

CCFCSteve

From our very own forum...

fernandopartridge

A question for those in the know about SISU. The 2021 accounts I am looking at says they have £174k in cash and total assets of 2.1m. In other words they are tiny. Perhaps they need to sell down their stake and this is an ideal time? Or am I missing something?
SISU Capital is just the entity that manages funds, the value of the funds themselves will be hidden away in some Cayman Islands domiciled entity

Users who are viewing this thread