Doug King Takeover (10 Viewers)

Covkid1968#

Nah mate full on egg on your face if it goes through no getting out of that one
Poached, scrambled and fried. Plus The whole catalogue of egg related dairy produce

Nick

Administrator
It's going to be a close shave today if it's imminent.

It's going to need time for him to Gel with the rest of the staff too.

Covkid1968#

Nick and his razor sharp wit on show again 😎

Covkid1968#

If it’s not completed by 5 o’clock today it’s going to cast a right shadow over the week.

Sorry… bored waiting for a meeting to start

Covkid1968#

If it’s not completed by 5 o’clock today it’s going to cast a right shadow over the week.

Sorry… bored waiting for a meeting to start
Correction… sorry… beard waiting for a meeting to start

shy_tall_knight

so the hollywood boys come in and buy Wexham - seems quite straightforward. SISU sell 85% to an associate but for little or no cash, just at the time Ashley was closing in on the stadium to allow the King to make his £25m bid. Lots of newspaper headlines and noises but Ashley £18m was preferred by the administrator.

we all know its a front with no substance. Approved or not King won't drive this club forward.

Grendel

trust in the 👑

Macca

so the hollywood boys come in and buy Wexham - seems quite straightforward. SISU sell 85% to an associate but for little or no cash, just at the time Ashley was closing in on the stadium to allow the King to make his £25m bid. Lots of newspaper headlines and noises but Ashley £18m was preferred by the administrator.

we all know its a front with no substance. Approved or not King won't drive this club forward.

This is my fear

Covkid1968#

Not bristling with excitement then?

shy_tall_knight

Not bristling with excitement then?
Had this happened back in March before WASPs went belly up, then I would have had more confidence in it, it just seemed opportunistic with the stadium potentially going to Ashley that it was a last desperate attempt to derail it. A £25m conditional offer, with no serious due diligence was seen by the administrator for what it was. IMO this hasn't got over the line because SISU/King haven't really got the appetite for it. could be wrong.

SBT

I can exclusively reveal that the Billy Gilmour deal I predicted, and then subsequently said would never happen, will be announced imminently.

slowpoke

Had this happened back in March before WASPs went belly up, then I would have had more confidence in it, it just seemed opportunistic with the stadium potentially going to Ashley that it was a last desperate attempt to derail it. A £25m conditional offer, with no serious due diligence was seen by the administrator for what it was. IMO this hasn't got over the line because SISU/King haven't really got the appetite for it. could be wrong.
Well it looks like we will soon know, if/when EFL okay it hopefully this week King has a decision to make put up or shut up. Still not convinced.

slowpoke

I can exclusively reveal that the Billy Gilmour deal I predicted, and then subsequently said would never happen, will be announced imminently.
Brighton paid 9million for him and wages to suit I suppose can’t see it.

BrisbaneBronco

Of course it’s the CBS what else are the Fraser group going to do with it, there’s no deal yet because the club ownership is up in the air.
So why did FG buy the CBS, if it wasn't to ultimately own the football club. Only my opinion, but pretty sure they didn't buy it to rent out cheaply. We will end up paying more rent than we ever have before. Only way forward is for them to own us.

Users who are viewing this thread