Doug King Takeover (14 Viewers)

shmmeee

I'm sure that will make all the difference rather than actually give them what they've asked for

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

They have haven’t they?

The claim is the EFL have rejected the takeover.

rexo87

They have haven’t they?

The claim is the EFL have rejected the takeover.
I don't think anyone's said its been rejected, otherwise we'd have heard officially. The claim is that POF have not been sufficiently provided and/or the source of the funds is under question. It's hard to see how it can then be accepted going forward

shmmeee

So are you saying the EFL have rejected King? Sorry but it’s very hard to work out what you’re actually claiming.

As it stands, yes.

I don't think anyone's said its been rejected, otherwise we'd have heard officially. The claim is that POF have not been sufficiently provided and/or the source of the funds is under question. It's hard to see how it can then be accepted going forward

Fucking quote system. Read bottom to top 😂

rexo87

Fucking quote system. Read bottom to top
I don't see how something can be rejected, as it stands. It's either rejected, still in progress or accepted. I think it's still in progress but not looking promising. So I think we agree about the stage it's at lol

You'll Never Beat McPake

I'm not convinced by King, arrives at 11th hour with apparently funds for stadium and team investment. Judge calls them out and Ashley bags stadium (and £M's to rectify issues with stadium). King has 48 hours of fame and bravado then ..... nothing. Turns up at 2 home games ..... nothing said, no updates. Buddy still SISU mouthpiece says its all imminent. Week later .... nothing. EFL may be paying special attention to CCFC due to 14 years of SISU shenanigans. They will not permit further embarrassment and now FG own stadium will be seeking assurance of Kings funds and commitment to stay at CBS.

shmmeee

I'm not convinced by King, arrives at 11th hour with apparently funds for stadium and team investment. Judge calls them out and Ashley bags stadium (and £M's to rectify issues with stadium). King has 48 hours of fame and bravado then ..... nothing. Turns up at 2 home games ..... nothing said, no updates. Buddy still SISU mouthpiece says its all imminent. Week later .... nothing. EFL may be paying special attention to CCFC due to 14 years of SISU shenanigans. They will not permit further embarrassment and now FG own stadium will be seeking assurance of Kings funds and commitment to stay at CBS.

Judge didn’t call him out. Ashley had exclusivity and had done due dil but Kings offer was subject to due dil. The arena couldn’t keep going while due dil was done and afterwards no guarantees the bid would have matched Ashley’s so Ashley’s was best for the creditors.

Samo

Can anyone see Ashley buying the club from King/SISU before the ink is even dry on the EFL King approval.

Grendel

Judge didn’t call him out. Ashley had exclusivity and had done due dil but Kings offer was subject to due dil. The arena couldn’t keep going while due dil was done and afterwards no guarantees the bid would have matched Ashley’s so Ashley’s was best for the creditors.

We don’t even know what kings offer actually is and what he’s buying and what Sisu are retaining

shepardo01

So now Smith is gone and there seem to be issues around the takeover, do we think this will be a test of Robins resolve!?....

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

‘Takeover imminent’

2/3 weeks later nothing

But yeah of course everything is still really on track isn’t it 😂

I seem to remember a Mr Fisher saying something similar when we returned the Ricoh.

slowpoke

That’s the trouble and possibly a danger anything and anyone to get that woman as far away from ccfc as possible.

Grendel

This is about the arena, we do know what that offer was cos it was in the admin report.

Well we don’t really. It seems very strange someone decides to lodge a bid a day before the takeover - it was clearly an attempt to cause mischief

shmmeee

Well we don’t really. It seems very strange someone decides to lodge a bid a day before the takeover - it was clearly an attempt to cause mischief

The offer was £25m subject to due dil.

If it was an attempt to cause mischief it didn’t work very well. I imagine when the bondholders decided to drop charges any hopes were dashed anyway.

Ashley was seemingly the only serious bidder once NEC dropped out. Sisus mistake seems to have been pissing around with Storey and wasting the clubs chance to bid.

Users who are viewing this thread