Doncaster Rovers (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Also the atmosphere has been pants, and blocks 25-28 shouldn't have been open. Shows why it would be pointless to open the whole bottom half of the telegraph stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Otis

Apparently, RV struck Tyson with an elbow, Tyson had to go off with a bloodied nose. Couldn't have been too bad as he came back on, bandaged up.
Was it deliberate though. All well and good getting an elbow, but was it accidental while jumping or through a trailing arm?

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

Happy_Martian

Stevie Mc at Newcastle certainly needs to sort his defence out. Start of 2nd half. Palace have already scored a 4th

lifeskyblue

Not the best of halves but recently at home we have had one good and one poor half. Also pick up 3 points not playing well shows a successful team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mechaishida

Now's the time for Murphy, Kent, JOB and Arma to give their defence a raping, one more and we're laughing.

Two more and we're flying. PUSB.

Grendel

Defensive duties certainly aren't Kents strengths. Doncaster are more of a threat than most in the league.

Happy_Martian

Guys at the Ricoh: Doncaster forum up in arms about their forward Williams being "rugby tackled" when through on goal and "taken out off the ball". How are our CBs handling him ?

Users who are viewing this thread