Doncaster Rovers (Home) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Doncaster Rovers (Home). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Doncaster Rovers (Home) </h2>
doncaster144-3076.png

Ricoh Arena
3PM Kick Off
</div>

torchomatic

A comfortable win. Hopefully. 3-1.

Otis

A comfortable win. Hopefully. 3-1.

I think closer, but a high scoring game again. City 3-2.

I noticed Doncaster had 17 shots last night according to the BBC stats, so maybe they will come out and try and attack. Doens't matter though whether they attack us or defend against us, this is the new Coventry City FC and we will be victorious!! :D

shmmeee

Got to make sure we're not complacent here, but they have a pretty poor away record, and we have a pretty awesome home record.

2-0 City. Martin & Armstrong.

RCC
Ricketts Martin Turner Stokes
Vincelot Fleck
Kent Murphy JOB
Armstrong

S: Burge, Philips, Haynes, Bigi, Lameiras, Fortune, Tudgay

B-Ban-Boogie

As i put in the Prediction League, 2-0 home win. Fleck should be back with a weeks rest and Armstrong is due a couple. :D

torchomatic

To be honest I think over 13K would be tremendous!

Got a feeling the crowd will be a bit lower this week. A disappointing 13,152.

chiefdave

Got a feeling the crowd will be a bit lower this week. A disappointing 13,152.

Would have thought most people who saw a match like last weekend would think it was worth going again.

And we're top of the league and it will be after pay day for a lot of people.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

If Doncaster come and attack us and play a similar high line to what Gillingham did I'll go for 4-1 if they play defensively, 2-0 Cov. Looking forward to this the place should be bouncing.

mechaishida

We'll definitely score, maybe two or three - can't see Donny coping with us even if they score.

Could be a 2-0, a 3-1 or a 4-2. Two goal margin though.

D

Deleted member 2477

Its about time we hit five and just watching the highlights of doncaster v chesterfield donny wasted a load of chances and were gifted three goals by a poor chesterfield so Im going 5-0 ��

Mcbean

I think before the explanations we were surprised he made the changes - i think we might be surprised again - TM thinking mans manager - First half display against Gillingham - seen no better football for a long time

hill83

There's an extra 4 people that I used to go with coming on Saturday. Onwards and upwards!

Covbaker96

Managed to persuade the mrs to come with me so hopefully the boys put on another good performance and 3 points in the bag.

I really hope the scoreline will be 3-0 but we've actually conceded more goals at home than away for obvious reasons with the style of play so i'm going 3-1

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
heart says 2-1 head says 3-0 either way should be a win ill be gutted anything less we cant let go of top spot now after working so hard to get it.

Gazolba

Match thread for Doncaster Rovers (Home). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!

Predictions: 3-1 (Armstrong, Kent, Murphy)
Tactics: Attack, defend, attack
The Game: Hasn't started yet but I'll be back here when it does

Last edited:

skybluelee

I am desperately trying not to get too carried away.........but fck it, 3-0. We're playing too well, particularly at home.

Hopefully Doncaster will make the mistake of going toe to toe with us and go on the attack.

Would expect 12.5K - 13K City fans plus Doncaster.

wingy

3-0
Confident prediction yet we must be wary of their current form
Am I wrong here or have they been a bit of a bogey side for us at the Ricoh?

tom88

3-0

I believe so, I may be wrong but the last time we beat them was David Bells long ranger?

We got hammered the last game at the Ricoh in championship by them, we lost 2-1 to them last season

tom88

3-0

I believe so, I may be wrong but the last time we beat them at home was David Bells long ranger?

We got hammered the last game at the Ricoh in championship by them, we lost 2-1 to them last season

Users who are viewing this thread