Dom Hyam (2 Viewers)

SleepyGinger

Being left of the back 3 as a right footer isn’t easy and it says a lot that robins trust him with it out of all our centre backs. Never drops below a 7/10 performance.

Mucca Mad Boys

He was our best player tonight and the difference between a 3-1 defeat and a 5-1 defeat.

johnwillomagic

Osti was lucky not to get sent off first half with the tackle on edge of box.....definitely precautionary to sub him and right decision for sure!

Liquid Gold

If he could pop up with a goal or two he's be the complete centre back. I didn't realise how few games he played in league two, to step up a level and win player of the season is testament to his ability.

I still can't believe Reading gave us Hyam for free then paid us £1.2m for McNulty.

Londonccfcfan

Rose was pretty dire when he came off the bench as well.

I rate all our centre backs highly but Rose the jury is out for me. I dont think his positional sense is as good as Hyam and Mcfadz. He doesnt read the danger as quick as those.

Rose easily made the most glaring mistakes last season, when he has a stinker it really shows.

Hyam and Mcfadz been outstanding so far this season.

cc84cov

I rate all our centre backs highly but Rose the jury is out for me. I dont think his positional sense is as good as Hyam and Mcfadz. He doesnt read the danger as quick as those.

Rose easily made the most glaring mistakes last season, when he has a stinker it really shows.

Hyam and Mcfadz been outstanding so far this season.
I rate rose certainly higher than Ostiguard now he’s fit he will be back in the side permanently

Users who are viewing this thread