Do you want to discuss boring politics? (28 Viewers)

PVA

GD2436863.jpg

PVA

Turns out smiling while you fill a tank of fuel up after you've fucked half the country over doesn't go down as well as you think it does

wingy

Seems Grant Schapps was potentially aware of the P&O Shenanigans in advance.
The replacement crew's Will be on the princely sum of £5-15 per hour m

skybluetony176

He's an embarrassment. Look at the state of him.
Every time I see him in a picture with other statesmen like this I have flashbacks to Private Pyle in Full Metal Jaket. Boris needs Private Joker to dress him on a daily basis. You really look like shit today Boris.

AVWskyblue

It’s a real quandary. New gas exploration in the North Sea breaking green commitments or continue importing 25% (I think that’s right) of our gas from Russia. While we’re still making the move from Gas to renewable I think on balance I’d actually take more gas exploration in the North Sea so long as it’s strictly on the basis of replacing gas imports from Russia.
We imported less than 4% gas from Russia in 2021

Sent from my Alba7Nou using Tapatalk

Grendel

Did their PR guys really think people would believe it was his car?

"The Chancellor apparently paid for the petrol"...
Which he'll no doubt claim on expenses.

why on earth wouldn’t he claim it on expenses

chiefdave

Fucking shameless

When they come out with things like this does nobody question if they are competent to be in their role? If you haven't got a handle on what is going on in your own family how can you be fit to run the country?

skybluetony176

As if meeting a world leader wouldn’t come up in conversation with your father in law. I might be naive here but surely before you join the cabinet you are security briefed and your family having ties to a world leader would have come up in that conversation. This really can’t be news to Sunak.

Users who are viewing this thread