Do you want to discuss boring politics? (24 Viewers)

Sick Boy

Nick

Administrator
giphy.gif

skybluetony176

Basically if you post any other journalist saying the exact same thing as the excellent Dan Hodges they’re only saying it because they’re a dribbling europhile, communist, Marxist, IRA sympathiser etc etc etc. So to avoid giving someone the opportunity to go for that line of “defence” just quote the excellent Dan Hodges, Brexiteer, Tory, Mail correspondent saying it instead. It’s a lot easier and helps keep the conversation on track instead of arguing that just because some random politician or political commentator supported the GFA it doesn’t make them an IRA sympathiser, or some other equally moronic distraction.

oakey

And once again it could all have been avoided. Same as the Paterson debacle.

Take swift action and it's done.

But no. Instead they try and defend the indefensible. Every time.
That's because they've literally got nothing else.

Reactions: PVA

Grendel

Indeed, I have had Tory friends complaining that Johnson isn’t right wing enough. Patel is surely enough of an immigrant hating bully to satisfy them though?

i don’t think immigrate hating is Tory policy - ironically again if Corbyn and McDonnell had their way one of their benefits of Brexit was uk worker protection of you agree with it or not

Brighton Sky Blue

i don’t think immigrate hating is Tory policy - ironically again if Corbyn and McDonnell had their way one of their benefits of Brexit was uk worker protection of you agree with it or not

Traditionally it is very much a right wing preserve

Grendel

Of course you don’t. Patel is as hardline as they come anyway

You miss the point. What is the difference between her policy and what Len Mcluskey actually wanted as labour policy in reality

British jobs for British workers innit

I think really guys an Ed Davy kind of guy who likes to think he’s a bit leftie

skybluetony176

How the hell do you forget an accusation of sexual harassment when promoting somebody?!?

Best hope he doesn't forget the codes to the nuclear arsenal...
You don’t. It’s impossible to believe that there wasn’t a vetting process in February when he decided to make him a whip (ironically part of operation save big dog to change the culture at the top of the Tories) which would have reminded him on the off chance he had forgotten, which of course he hadn’t. He gave him this job in full knowledge of his issues and did it anyway.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

So now Ellis is saying that Johnson had "forgotten" that Pincher had been subject to formal disciplinary process for sexual harassment. "Forgotten", fuck me, is there no depths they will go.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Why do they even do this as it doesn't look good on them.

If you've 'forgotten' someone was disciplined for sexual harassment or haven't been reminded by one of your advisors then you're not really fit to hold the job.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Plus after every new scandal he gathers them all together, promises he has changed and learned from his mistakes, with them all coming out afterwards saying 'I'm satisfied the PM has accepted responsibility and made assurances going forward. He has my full backing'.

And repeat.
Which just shows that they're either bare faced liars or the worst judges of character imaginable. Surely no-one now can truly believe Boris will change?

JAM See

If some c**t (who is much smaller than me) is in my seat next season I will twat them.

Okay, I forgot to renew my ST but that's in the past.

We need to move on.

Otis

I do actually have sympathy with Boris Johnson on this one to be honest

Screenshot_2022-07-05-17-57-10-22_aee2dc313af8a92a16fcafcae1270359.jpg

Because that definitely looks like a "I forgot" face doesn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread