Do not give up! (1 Viewer)

covboy1987

We might all think our club is dead and to be honest it probably is as we cannot ever see a new Stadium being built in the City.

I for one am not ready to roll over and let Fisher think he has won.

As genuine suppoters lets go out with a fight lets make a statement to everyone that this is all so very wrong?

we need to build the momentum and get 5000 on the hill

On October 13th we are on tv against Sheffield Utd, lets make a real show of support that day, let them see there are more fans outside than those inside?

The only issue we have is that the game is 6 weeks away, how about having a smaller event against Colchester, let them see a 500 at Northampton on or near the Hill, not causing any problems but having a presence? Tell the Police and media this is just a warm up and that we are planning to have 2,000 at the Sheffield game.

They may want to block off this hill but thats a silly idea as then everyone will be down at the ground and am sure the stewards and Police would rather we were a few hundred yards away and not at gates.

simple_simon

We might all think our club is dead and to be honest it probably is as we cannot ever see a new Stadium being built in the City.

I for one am not ready to roll over and let Fisher think he has won.

As genuine suppoters lets go out with a fight lets make a statement to everyone that this is all so very wrong?

On October 13th we are on tv against Sheffield Utd, lets make a real show of support that day, let them see there are more fans outside than those inside?

The only issue we have is that the game is 6 weeks away, how about having a smaller event against Colchester, let them see a 500 at Northampton on or near the Hill, not causing any problems but having a presence? Tell the Police and media this is just a warm up and that we are planning to have 2,000 at the Sheffield game.

They may want to block off this hill but thats a silly idea as then everyone will be down at the ground and am sure the stewards and Police would rather we were a few hundred yards away and not at gates.

Like this idea. I will join you at both games.
We know it will not make any difference but I will feel better than sitting on my arse and doing sweet FA.

Matty_CCFC

Am sure it will not change anything but it will further highlight our situation and show Mr Fisher/SISU/Ms Sappala and the FL we will not die without a fight.

Users who are viewing this thread