DO NOT boo the knee (3 Viewers)

Garryb80

Sod the politics. Can't change institu

You may not agree with it. Boo ers or clappers. But either way can show some respect for people's/players/clubs opinions and just keep your gob your shut. Pretty simple.
I agree but the post I referenced insisted everybody should clap.

djr8369

This is probably the most depressing post I've ever had to read on this site.

Young talented men take 5 (FIVE!) seconds to show their support for anti-racism, and we have to request that people don't boo them.

We are NOT Milwall. We are better that that.

Don't just NOT boo. Fucking applaud!
On an unrelated note your picture is a fantastic album.

Also, don’t boo. Support Dabs and let’s push racism out of football.

Why feel the need the need to boo thou, if u don't support it just be quiet for 5 seconds like some else said and let them that Do clap and support the players. There's no need to be rude or ignorant like if u support whatever stance I wouldnt boo because I don't I wild just respect your view and that all what anyone is asking for really and don't be a fucking racist.... PUSB
How about people don’t want politics in football? Why not show a gesture before the game about child abuse, domestic abuse, people who get mugged, people who have lost their houses due to losing their jobs?

Bugsy

What gives you the right to tell people if they can boo?

It's called respect. All you have to do is be quiet if you don't support it while others support the stance and players who do it to kick out RACISM.

Grendel

I think Bez is Loz Fox in disguise

djr8369

Well said. All these “well actually..” excuses are recycled sound bites, ironically from actual political individuals and organisations, who are trying to stop the progress of equality for their own racist political ends.

fernandopartridge

It’s a fact that BLM are run by trained Marxists (communists).

You’ve just listened to a black man tell it how it is, he’s obviously looked into BLM and hasn’t taken this decision lightly, and you call him ignorant, a moron and mentally ill.

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.
Where is the Marxist (communism) training school?

SlowerThanPlatt

I think Bez is Loz Fox in disguise

He’s gone one better here

Tommo1993

It's called respect. All you have to do is be quiet if you don't support it while others support the stance and players who do it to kick out RACISM.

Tbf my first reaction isn’t to applaud. However I will if it’s to drown out moronic booing. Think the players don’t particularly expect applause, just to not be booed. As NW said, it can be met with silence without being disrespectful. It’s not even 5 seconds long, a vaccine takes longer, so I don’t understand the complaints.

Briles

They could've picked any other gesture than the one they've chosen and they wouldn't have had any issues.

Briles

They would, racists would find a reason to pretend it was about something other than an anti racist gesture.

I dont remember anyone moaning about kick it out though?

Briles

I don’t remember anyone taking much notice of ‘Kick it out’. What did it achieve? Didn’t cause a big reaction like the knee. It really is harming nobody.

Yeah each to their own, I just think it was a dumb strategy to use that particular gesture, just gives racists even more fuel

ms639

I was sat behind the goal against forest (opposite end to the away fans). There were cov fans booing around me.

As a ST holder I can see myself having a fair few arguments with knuckle dragging scum if the booing continues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread