Did sisu save ACL? (1 Viewer)

lordsummerisle

I was aiming it more towards Chris West told Higgs that SISU knew (or would know) that they were talking to YB as well.

Just to query as I haven't seen any - do we have any proof that sisu DIDN'T know??

Were deliberately kept out of the loop.

We would want this arrangement to be kept entirely private between

ourselves to allow us to conclude a rent deal with SISU... Our
concern is that they will walk away from the table if they think that
we have reached an arrangement with YB.

If you haven't read the correspondence yet, suggest that you do.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5fsca8ewezvpv6n/Worksite_16479334_1.pdf

letsallsingtogether

Yes they told us so when have they every not been transparent before?
I was aiming it more towards Chris West told Higgs that SISU knew (or would know) that they were talking to YB as well.

Just to query as I haven't seen any - do we have any proof that sisu DIDN'T knoQw??[/UOTE]

Astute

A particularly good plan that would, after too many years, have reunited club with stadium.

Scuppered deliberately, and in a rather underhand way by CCC, which is why we're in Northampton and The Ricoh has Spider Pig or whatever.

If you swapped round the Sisu and ACL/CCC words in the emails and documents released last week the outrage on here would be incredible.

Would all be "Fucking sisu stitch-up, don't blame the council for moving out after being treated like that"

And as you know there were parts of emails released by SISU aiming at CCC. All the complete emails or the whole of the emails were not used. CCC were not there to defend themselves. Deering only answered questions that made SISU look good. Said she didn't know the answer on the harder questions. She even made out that she never understood the question a few times. Was this to give her a chance to think of what to say? She was on maternity leave for nearly a year. This stopped many possible questions.

Yes we are right to want to know answers. But we are not right to say that CCC are guilty until they have a chance to defend themselves. I would prefer to listen to both sides and not only one side where a lot of what they have told us in the past is suspect at least.

Astute

Just to query as I haven't seen any - do we have any proof that sisu DIDN'T know??

We don't have proof either way. That is why we should wait and see any proof.

Or do some have short memories like when it was said that the rent free offer and 150k a year wasn't made to SISU? It was but they worded it to make it look as the offer wasn't made. But we are expected to believe them without evidence or proof.

J

Jack Griffin

Frankly, the whole "won't let us speak to their advisors" is a bullshit excuse.

What questions did they want to ask? Why didn't they ask Higgs to ask their advisors those questions? It would very easy for Higgs to say we didn't have access to SISU advisors, but they don't bother, because it's nonsense.

It seems to me that SISU want everyone else's plans laid bare, but never show any of their cards.

This has always been an issue between the council and SISU, I though the idea was that SISU would bring some investment into the Arena site, but increasingly it looks like their plan was to get it and then sell on at a profit leaving someone else to provide the money. But it is a crazy way of going on as they are simply racking up losses in an attempt to secure something that no one thinks is worth what has been spent. Incompetence at best.

lordsummerisle

Yes we are right to want to know answers. But we are not right to say that CCC are guilty until they have a chance to defend themselves. I would prefer to listen to both sides and not only one side where a lot of what they have told us in the past is suspect at least.

When Tim Fisher said pretty much everything that was revealed in these emails and minutes the cry was "Where's the proof"?

Now that some proof is forthcoming, it isn't good enough.

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threa...-Fisher-Speaks?p=453496&viewfull=1#post453496

Have the council denied anything yet? Have our fearless reporters from the Coventry Telegraph and The Guardian been asking them for a response?

lordsummerisle

We don't have proof either way. That is why we should wait and see any proof.

Or do some have short memories like when it was said that the rent free offer and 150k a year wasn't made to SISU? It was but they worded it to make it look as the offer wasn't made. But we are expected to believe them without evidence or proof.

Have you seen any written proof that this is the case?

Astute

Already asked you for a bet. Are you saying I didn't. And it still stands.

Had 1st and 5th each way. Winner taken with corals 13:23 at 28/1 and wife had 4th e/w at 33/1.

I had a bet with myself that you'd be on here after the race saying what winning bets you had.

Was odds on though, so not paying myself much.

And I would have got even shorter odds on you replying with an obnoxious post as usual.

So are you trying to say I didn't get the winner E/W and 5th place?

I doubt very much that you did.

Tell you what, before every match/race that is mentioned on here why don't you mention your bet before the result for a change?

Though to be fair you did give your predictions before the result on the Higgs case and whether an appeal to the JR would be allowed.

Is your mouth big enough to have a bet for charity? If I can't prove the bet I said you win. Will give you the same amount for yourself. So as you are so sure as usual how does £500 sound? The amount that Grendel says he gives to charity out of his six figure salary.

As I said it still stands :D So you want the bet?

Astute

When Tim Fisher said pretty much everything that was revealed in these emails and minutes the cry was "Where's the proof"?

Now that some proof is forthcoming, it isn't good enough.

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threa...-Fisher-Speaks?p=453496&viewfull=1#post453496

Have the council denied anything yet? Have our fearless reporters from the Coventry Telegraph and The Guardian been asking them for a response?

And you know that they have been advised to keep quiet until the JR. I am keeping an open mind whilst you have them as guilty already.

Bennets Afro

It's interesting that people are asking to hear the council side of things.

All we have heard for the last 2 years via the PR company is the council side of things and SISU's story really hasn't changed that much

I think there is more to come if it gets to the JR and the council will be shown in even more of a bad light

Astute

Give me your proof and I'll do a tenner.

I'm not Grendel!

Would have driven to you with the ticket for a £500 donation to charity :D Have lots of family and friends near you. Lived just off the 180 for years and went past Lincoln to get to Coventry once a week for years.

Wife has the proof with her at work. She is still celebrating her 4th place as it was her 1st ever win on the National :claping hands: Can send you a pic to your phone if you like. Message me your number if you are happy with that way. Still have the ticket for 5th place that I said although it won nothing as Corals only paid first 4 if you want that one.

Tenner to Higgs to pay towards their legal bill please ;)

Or my favourite charity Cancer Research if you prefer.

lordsummerisle

Would have driven to you with the ticket for a £500 donation to charity :D Have lots of family and friends near you. Lived just off the 180 for years and went past Lincoln to get to Coventry once a week for years.

Wife has the proof with her at work. She is still celebrating her 4th place as it was her 1st ever win on the National :claping hands: Can send you a pic to your phone if you like. Message me your number if you are happy with that way. Still have the ticket for 5th place that I said although it won nothing as Corals only paid first 4 if you want that one.

Tenner to Higgs to pay towards their legal bill please ;)

Or my favourite charity Cancer Research if you prefer.

No need to send me the proof, i'll do the tenner to Cancer Research anyway.

If there a justgiving page or something?

Astute

All we have heard for the last 2 years via the PR company is the council side of things and SISU's story really hasn't changed that much

I think there is more to come if it gets to the JR and the council will be shown in even more of a bad light

Which is what most of us are waiting for. We have just seen the SISU side and no defence for CCC. It is supposed to be innocent until proved guilty. If CCC are proved guilty then we will take it from there. Or should we hang them first ;)

Astute

James Smith

To be fair he probably would kick me out within a month, rather than me move out myself after 6.

The tenants in my flat have 2 months written into the lease and the agent will kick them out immediately the second payment is missed. That's the industry standard apparently.

James Smith

Except where someone (Tim/Mr Labovitch) has made a statement and then when challenged by either fans or the media and been made to correct what they said. If they had kept their recent promise made when talking to Clive Eakin on CWR, we'd have had a forum by now to discuss the clubs finances now that the accounts are out. Attempts by other parties to arrange this have been rebuffed haven't they?

Bennets Afro

I have been told a forum will be announced possibly today or tomorrow planned for next week and will talk about all the evidence that is now public following last weeks court case.

It will certainly be an interesting evening if true

James Smith

I have been told a forum will be announced possibly today or tomorrow planned for next week and will talk about all the evidence that is now public following last weeks court case.

Thanks for letting us know, now we just have to make sure OSB58 is there for it.

Last edited:

Astute

So we will have a forum to see about what can be seen as good news for SISU as there is going to be nobody to argue the case of the other side but not have the one promised a few weeks ago that they never had the answers for?

It would also be a very interesting time to be able to see where we are going with the finances of our club.

shmmeee

So is this the financial forum Labovitch promised us or a third forum (after the one with the Council and the financial one)?

shmmeee

So we will have a forum to see about what can be seen as good news for SISU as there is going to be nobody to argue the case of the other side but not have the one promised a few weeks ago that they never had the answers for?

It would also be a very interesting time to be able to see where we are going with the finances of our club.

Mark Labovitch and Tim Fisher invite you to an evening of conspiracy and paranoia.

Astute

Do all the people that believe that CCC are the guilty party without proof also believe that this new ground will be built without proof?

dongonzalos

It would be very hard for SISU to try and have the JR without portraying the council in a bad light.

Still not sure if I have seen anything that portrays them in a bad light so far.

Some emails where on the back drop of the owner threatening to stop funding the club unless a deal is agreed for the Ricoh.

The same owner who stopped paying the rent which devalued a company, they then tried to buy for the lower value they created.

The council see a way to stop them buying that company on the cheap.

The council have no legal obligation to tell SISU what they are doing. Do they have an ethical obligation I would say in light if SISU's behaviour no.

The only email that was a bit wrong was the language used by the Higgs charity. However that is born out of sheer frustration that SISU via relegation, not agreeing a rent deal and not paying the rent have devalued the charities' shares.

If the council say yes those emails are correct we thought if SISU became aware of our plan they would scupper it. We had no legal obligation to tell them so we didn't.

What does that actually mean?

When the council announced they had done the buy out. Did you think that they had told SISU before? I didn't, I don't think anybody did. Why is that a shock revaluation now?

Also at the time if I recall I think TF or the club may have said words to the effect that what the council did does not affect SISU's plans and is nothing to do with them?

Now it is massively important?

Last edited:

shmmeee

From what i believe ACL and the council will be invited. Whether they turn up or not is up to them

Or, you know, their legal advice.

Not quite the same as refusing to attend the forum that you offered yourself (as Labovitch did with the Trust offer) is it?

Hilarious how easy it is for the spin to work.

Astute

From what i believe ACL and the council will be invited. Whether they turn up or not is up to them

Of course they will be invited. Knowing that they have been advised to keep quiet until the JR. Maybe just another way of trying to get something that could be used for the JR. Or did SISU spend much more than 29k defending themselves against a 29k claim for no reason? :thinking about:

Users who are viewing this thread