Development team tonight v Bolton (2 Viewers)

woody11462

2-0 but should've been 1-1. Ponti went clean through and instead of placing it, tries lifting it i er the keeper who.just stood up and caught it. Think it was a defensive mistake that put them in for number 2.

Rasputin

Yeah, doubt you'd pay up anyway

Not a betting man personally, but do I think he is capable of 20 goals? Haven’t seen enough of him but on the rare occasions I have he does seem to have that instinctive finish.
MR is unsure about loaning him as he says he has goals in him, yet on the other hand he doesn’t seem to fancy him. I think a loan to L2 would do his development a world of good which in turn would benefit us.

Rasputin

They were at top division level, not third.

I assumed he just meant they are natural finishers as oppose to at this level.
I am not sure JP has had a real decent run to be able to prove himself. Other players both currently and in the past have been given far more patience.
A loan to league 2 and playing week in week out should give us a good bit of insight.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Ponticelli's record stands up against any current player in the side goals he has scored have been while playing on the wing not central . The same guy is wanted by division 2 sides what has he got to do to get a chance in our first team .One player on our books produced very little last season still remained in the team. I guarantee if M R does give him game time it will be 2 or 3 games and them say he is not ready yet he kept playing Biamou last season with very little end product ,said before favouritism.

Rasputin

Weeman, i know you never made that comment however as you liked it, I will reply to you. I looked at this site last season quite a few times keeping up to date on transfer gossip without joining up.
So I know about lots of people and their shenanigans. I won’t be getting caught up in that type of thing.

Garryb80

Ponticelli's record stands up against any current player in the side goals he has scored have been while playing on the wing not central . The same guy is wanted by division 2 sides what has he got to do to get a chance in our first team .One player on our books produced very little last season still remained in the team. I guarantee if M R does give him game time it will be 2 or 3 games and them say he is not ready yet he kept playing Biamou last season with very little end product ,said before favouritism.
Evening jordan

fernandopartridge

Weeman, i know you never made that comment however as you liked it, I will reply to you. I looked at this site last season quite a few times keeping up to date on transfer gossip without joining up.
So I know about lots of people and their shenanigans. I won’t be getting caught up in that type of thing.
Get the money paid to the charity you crank

Users who are viewing this thread