Development team tonight v Bolton (1 Viewer)

better days

I suspect we'll see a few first team players coming back after illness and injury getting match time tonight
It would be good to see Allassani & Ponticelli featuring and hopefully getting on the score sheet too

Magwitch

Reading what Robins has said I think one or two could go out on loan so this could be a bit of a shop window exercise apart from Ponticelli there’s Westbrook, Walters some ex Acadamy lads who could benefit from going out on loan

SlowerThanPlatt

No team news for us, bit poor. You thought they’d at least be able to liaise with the home side if they haven’t sent anyone there

better days

I couldn't get to this one but I believe Ford, Thompson, Westbrook and Hickman were due to start with Addai in goal

woody11462

Ball down our left channel not dealt with by Williams. Tried to foul their man but failed. Cross into the middle for a free 6 yard header

woody11462

Bolton should be 3/4 up, they look a well organised team. Addai kept them in it a few times. Williams is struggling against their number 9 who is winning everything, even against Davies.

stupot07

b95e433d19b7516dd7d5e6aa16a15fb0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Grendel

He looked sharp with the ball at his feet but didn't look too keen to sprint from the start so probably been told to play at 75% pace

Don’t mention 75% to “Rasputin” - brings him out in a cold sweat

wingy

Looks like Camwell will be one of the ones shipped out on loan
What a waste of ability
So disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread