Transfer Rumour Derrick Kohn (1 Viewer)

WestEndAgro

He's shit anyway 🤔, on a different note, I played every day for two weeks on my Honeymoon.
A world 11 verses the hotel staff, full 90 minutes.
Beat that fellas.

Sky Blue Harry H

We had a Willem - don’t want his kind back - didn’t he bottle it and return to Belgium ?

Wasn't that Guillaume Bauzelline (or some such anagram?) Also had a Jean Guy Walleme (all my own made up spellings/muddled memories
:rolleyes:)

SlowerThanPlatt

When you search his name all you can really find are Ghana fansites (one claiming Fiorentina want to sign him!), it was the same when we had that centre back on trial who went to Scotland that every big club wanted to sign him.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

That Dan Crowley from Cov (I think we were linked to him when he left Brum) is also at Willem II. I hope we sign their striker, no idea if he's any good, but what a name!

View attachment 24800

Going on the theme of Mallorca on this thread (and this is a true story), I was in Magaluf about 13 years ago and there was some youth tournament on the island. We were in one of the rooms at the hotel hungover as hell and ended up watching it on local tv. There was this kid who was absolutely ripping the other teams apart and was noticeably the best player by a mile. His name? Jizz Horncamp.

I am very pleased he has managed to make it into a professional career. You don't forget a name like that!

Legia Sky Blue

Clement was Belgian and looked a decent signing. Got injured fairly early on though and it seemed Strachan didn't want to give him another chance after that. Ended up playing over 100 times for Belgium, and is one we should have probably persevered with in retrospect.

fernandopartridge

Clement was Belgian and looked a decent signing. Got injured fairly early on though and it seemed Strachan didn't want to give him another chance after that. Ended up playing over 100 times for Belgium, and is one we should have probably persevered with in retrospect.
He played a similar role to Boateng who was still at the club then. McAllister also returned from a long term injury around the same time. Clement played in that Everton 3-0 win (the Froggatt goal game).

Legia Sky Blue

He played a similar role to Boateng who was still at the club then. McAllister also returned from a long term injury around the same time. Clement played in that Everton 3-0 win (the Froggatt goal game).

Yes that's right. He was about 6 foot 2 and ended up playing the rest of his career as a footballing centre back in Belgium. I felt our weakness as a team at that time with Shaw and Williams was at centre back, so always felt we missed a trick by letting him go so quickly. I guess we also had Breen who was more of a footballer than Shaw and Williams, but Strachan quite often seemed to only give limited opportunities to a lot of foreign signings we paid decent money for which I remember feeling fairly frustrated about.

skyblue025

Robbie Keane made Roussell look a world beater. As soon as he left Roussell looked 1/2 the player. Pissed myself when Wolves paid over a million for him.

Users who are viewing this thread