Transfer Rumour Derrick Kohn (1 Viewer)

CovLad94

Pretty certain this is the potential overseas signing from the Dutch league, looks just like him

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220519-195306_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220519-195306_Gallery.jpg
    734.5 KB · Views: 304

Tommo1993

I’m so sure that this guy was hovering about the away end at WBA. Eventually ended up on the row in front.

CovLad94

Looks the spit of him, got to be him surely, we are looking for a maatsen replacement too, makes sense

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220519-195633_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220519-195633_Google.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 167

CovLad94

Has to be him, took some detective work 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220519-195542_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20220519-195542_Twitter.jpg
    818.9 KB · Views: 145

Otis

I will be very angry if we sign someone called Derrick.

That's like having a ballet dancer called Nobsy.

Got to be a no on that basis alone.

SlowerThanPlatt

No idea about the player but his team lost 11 consecutive games this season! Quite embarrassing at any level of football

Otis

We just played a whole season with an Ian Otis!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Lots of good Ian's. Ian St John, Ian Gibson, Ian Wallace, Ian Rush

Derrick is either an accountant or traffic warden, or someone whose eyebrows meet in the middle.

Sky Blue Harry H

Right, now we just need to find someone, who for them, the game WAS their holiday.

I played for the hotel 11 (mainly made up of bar/hotel staff - and mainly Spanish) versus Bunty's Barmy Army from Manchester, whilst on holiday in Majorca. I asked my then girlfriend (later wife) if she minded giving up one of the afternoons to come and watch ,and we played at a proper stadium, but with a sort of sandy coloured all weather pitch. We won 3-2, I scored and my soon to be wife later divorced me !!

Otis

I played for the hotel 11 (mainly made up of bar/hotel staff - and mainly Spanish) versus Bunty's Barmy Army from Manchester, whilst on holiday in Majorca. I asked my then girlfriend (later wife) if she minded giving up one of the afternoons to come and watch ,and we played at a proper stadium, but with a sort of sandy coloured all weather pitch. We won 3-2, I scored and my soon to be wife later divorced me !!
Yeah, but you won the game.

ovduk78

Was dragging your soon to be wife to a football game whilst on holiday a factor in the divorce?

Mcbean

We had a Willem - don’t want his kind back - didn’t he bottle it and return to Belgium ?

Users who are viewing this thread