Derby tickets (1 Viewer)

Travs

I think it's usually 2700 for Derby?

And 2200 for next week, i assume based on police advice?

Legia Sky Blue

I've heard rumblings that there's a large (100+) Cov group going over.

What's the point of posting this even if it's true? All it can do is encourage any Derby idiots looking at this forum to spread the word so that there is a welcome committee for our fans, whether they are up for it or not. I sincerely hope that no 'City' fan gets beaten up on the premise that we have a crew looking to settle scores. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

fernandopartridge

What's the point of posting this even if it's true? All it can do is encourage any Derby idiots looking at this forum to spread the word so that there is a welcome committee for our fans, whether they are up for it or not. I sincerely hope that no 'City' fan gets beaten up on the premise that we have a crew looking to settle scores. Let's hope that doesn't happen.
Lol come off it

Travs

First of all, i posted it because the post above mine was asking about it. And a friend of a friend was discussing it on facebook (which of course means it must be 100% true!!!)

Its hardly a revelation that there's likely going to be people out looking for trouble on saturday.

Incidentally i think they are utter wankers whether they're Cov or Derby, and i told the Cov guy on facebook the same. He seemed to think that he and his mates are doing some kind of civic duty on behalf of the people of Coventry.....

Kilclines curly mullet

To be fair I dont think it needs people to look at this forum to know there will be trouble on Saturday.
The trouble at the CBS along with police moving the kick off earlier (it was moved to 1pm before Sky moved it earlier) is a big enough clue.
I’ve been to hundreds of games over the years and this year is the worst for trouble than I ever recall however highly unlikely that the every day supporter will get into trouble.
Wearing colours is actually safer than not.

Legia Sky Blue

First of all, i posted it because the post above mine was asking about it. And a friend of a friend was discussing it on facebook (which of course means it must be 100% true!!!)

Its hardly a revelation that there's likely going to be people out looking for trouble on saturday.

Incidentally i think they are utter wankers whether they're Cov or Derby, and i told the Cov guy on facebook the same. He seemed to think that he and his mates are doing some kind of civic duty on behalf of the people of Coventry.....

Fair enough - didn't have you down as a rabid trouble stirrer to be honest, but there are some you get the impression want to set things off when they post such things.

Users who are viewing this thread