Derby tickets (1 Viewer)

Travs

I suppose chances of these making it past Season Ticket holders are minimal-to-zero...?

Would like to go and i suppose the early KO might put a few off. But i imagine they'll be in high demand...

AOM

I suppose chances of these making it past Season Ticket holders are minimal-to-zero...?

Would like to go and i suppose the early KO might put a few off. But i imagine they'll be in high demand...

Isn't it also on Sky?
If so, think the combination of being on TV and early kick off might mean it won't sell out as quick as we'd expect

tskezz

Isn't it also on Sky?
If so, think the combination of being on TV and early kick off might mean it won't sell out as quick as we'd expect
I think they give like 2.5k which isn't the smallest we've saw. Depends how we're doing I guess

Reactions: AOM

Evo1883

Fair sized queue at the stadium ..Tickets Will be gone by today I'd imagine

CJ_covblaze

Got 6 tickets at 10. Surprised they haven't sold out yet.

torchomatic

I'd forgotten all about this. Got a couple for us at 11. Rip-off price, but I guess they need all the money they can get.

torchomatic

Club have said 1660 have been sold, so around 600 left.

WillenhallSkyBlues

We need a points based loyalty system. 8000 fans have ONLY had 8 hours to get tickets for this one. It just simply isn’t good enough!!!

Travs

So are they sold out?

Logged on at 10am and can select the Derby game, but doesn't appear to be any tickets available to put in basket...

Travs

Think it must be volume of traffic. At about 20th refresh it took me to the next screen, but it crashed out... now it's just whirring round a bit.

Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread