Derby Sheffield Wed Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

Derby’s new potential owner seems more than a bit dodgy. The Derby players are celebrating as some of them have saved their wages as they wouldn’t have been getting big cash in league one and few would have got deals in the championship.

Danceswithhorses

Hope the takeover doesn't go through.
Possible points deduction at start of season??.... anybody any idea of how their finances are??
Their finances are in bad shape...loaned up to the max, and Alonso, the prospective new owner, asking the league if they can loan some more for 'squad building'...seems Alonso doesnt have much money !

ovduk78

Their finances are in bad shape...loaned up to the max, and Alonso, the prospective new owner, asking the league if they can loan some more for 'squad building'...seems Alonso doesnt have much money !
Doesn't the current owner Morris own Pride Park as well and he paid something ridiculous like £81m for it? He'll be wanting a decent sum to sell it back surely?

skyblue1991

Luck bastards Derby!

If you just need to win a whatever the results elsewhere are then you go for it. Celebrating a draw to stay up relying on Rotherham missing shit load of chances is pathetic

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

nicksig

Fantastic performance and fantastic season. Don’t post often because can’t take the negativity here. PUSB

Terry Gibson's perm

See even after I said we have money, I’d reckon he Would want a significant wedge - and given his wage, injury history I wouldn’t have him. On top of that. If I recall his footwork and kicking wasn’t great

He should have stopped at least one of them today, he looks about done to me.

skyblue1991

Josh Windass and Adam Reach are decent players
Windlass I agree, Reach has been crap all season and in about £25k a week in fact I'm sure a number of their players are

Barry Bannan is their best player but would probably take a £2m bid to buy him

procdoc

Windlass I agree, Reach has been crap all season and in about £25k a week in fact I'm sure a number of their players are

Barry Bannan is their best player but would probably take a £2m bid to buy him

Bannan is 31 now, no way he’d cost that much
Edit: according to Transfermarkt he’s out of contract in the summer anyway

Danceswithhorses

Didn't he sign a new contract with S.Wed about 3 weeks ago ?
Shame, he's a classy midfielder, who we could have added to our midfielder's collection.

no_loyalty

Didn't he sign a new contract with S.Wed about 3 weeks ago ?
Shame, he's a classy midfielder, who we could have added to our midfielder's collection.

Yes he recently signed a new deal with them.

wingy

Well missed all the action too busy.
Unlucky Rotherham.
Derby well I think it would have done them better to be relegated maybe administration then a takeover,jammy,was it a Dodgy pen and did it come on about the 88 th minute?

no_loyalty

Well missed all the action too busy.
Unlucky Rotherham.
Derby well I think it would have done them better to be relegated maybe administration then a takeover,jammy,was it a Dodgy pen and did it come on about the 88 th minute?

It was a clear penalty about 15 minutes from time, the sickener for Rotherham is that they conceded their equaliser in the 88th minute after wasting numerous chances to get a second goal.

skyblue1991

He signed a two year deal earlier this year which adds to the tansfer fee

If people think Hamer is £5m+,Bannan as a proven top half championship player is easily £2m, even if will be for a few more seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread