Match Thread Derby Match Thread (1 Viewer)

steve101

Remember being at the old baseball ground and Paul Danson reffed them to a victory.
Never liked him or them ever since .
Can see us having a reaction from the other night and blitzing them 5 nil
Yes please

Johnnythespider

Watching the robins interview on iFollow for derby preview…he’s talking about boos etc and people throwing their arms up in the air and being immature etc. Admittedly watching on TB but I didn’t hear any boos in the last couple of games apart from what I assumed was aimed at the ref?

Might be mistaken though?
I noticed it Wednesday, not so much boos which as you say i think were aimed at the ref, but lots more groans and moans when a pass went astray, i had a chap near me who nearly popped a vessel, you could see the veins on his temples throbbing.

robbiekeane

Shit I didn’t realise this wouldn’t be on iFollow. Where can I watch it? Would usually watch on ESPN in America but not sure in aus

shmmeee

I noticed it Wednesday, not so much boos which as you say i think were aimed at the ref, but lots more groans and moans when a pass went astray, i had a chap near me who nearly popped a vessel, you could see the veins on his temples throbbing.

I haven’t been to the last couple but definitely noticed more negativity in the crowd last few games I’ve been to. They can all piss off to the away end quite frankly.

Frostie

I haven’t been to the last couple but definitely noticed more negativity in the crowd last few games I’ve been to. They can all piss off to the away end quite frankly.

If they can't enjoy this season with how far we've come in the last 5 years & the incredible football we've played at times when are they going to enjoy it?
Some people don't deserve nice things.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Had a change of heart. They are under pressure and we aren't. 3-0 to us.

I'll probably change my mind again 20 seconds after kick off.

shepardo01

Shit I didn’t realise this wouldn’t be on iFollow. Where can I watch it? Would usually watch on ESPN in America but not sure in aus
Just seen this... hope that might help?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220319-111403_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220319-111403_Facebook.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 51

Liquid Gold

From Betfair preview of the game:

The consensus on here has been we’re suited to playing the better teams in the league…
I think we struggle more against the lower half clogger type of teams than those actually struggling.

The sort of teams that are set up to be big and strong and not much else. Rarely go down but almost no chance of going up.

SeaSeeEffCee

Kind of Robins to let the fans know we’ve written the season off now via that team selection!

Saying that, we’ll undoubtedly win now as is always the case.

Liquid Gold

Our squad is shite.

If we get any money this summer we need to invest in trying to get two decent players for every position cos having a few injuries and restoring to this aint It.

SBT

Our squad is shite.

If we get any money this summer we need to invest in trying to get two decent players for every position cos having a few injuries and restoring to this aint It.

I really don’t think we’re going to sign that many players.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Probably needs must given what we have available but I really don't see much strength or leadership in that team selection. Also Probably going to prove me wrong and win but right now I am thinking we will lose 2 nil.

TomRad85

Is that 4 at the back
I was thinking that, would make more sense than persisting with square pegs in round holes, but I know what my money would be on.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread