Match Thread Derby Match Thread (2 Viewers)

stupot07

Is that 4 at the back
Can't see it. I'm guessing sheaf will be centre back again with the box of Allen, hamer, Shipley and o'hare.

Unless Bidwell is playing centreback and Shipley is in at wingback.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

AOM

I think we struggle more against the lower half clogger type of teams than those actually struggling.

The sort of teams that are set up to be big and strong and not much else. Rarely go down but almost no chance of going up.

Definitely. Millwall and Cardiff come to mind there.
They only need one shot on target, score from it and then we can't break them down and deal with all the fouls/shithousery

shmmeee

Can't see it. I'm guessing sheaf will be centre back again with the box of Allen, hamer, Shipley and o'hare.

Unless Bidwell is playing centreback and Shipley is in at wingback.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

It won’t be this but that’s actually the best configuration IMO:

Moore
Hyam JCS Bidwell
Dabo Hamer Sheaf Shipley
O’Hare Allen
Godden

no_loyalty

I really hope Shipley is not playing as an attacking midfielder, as it doesn’t work.

Sky Blue Harry H

Derby fans bemused at their own negative/defensive selection - so apparently nobody's got it right today!!

Perryccfc

Interesting Robins moaned about players throwing their hands about in the Hull game, and Vik and Maatsen were 2 I noticed do it. Both on the bench.

Dirk Turpin

Not sure how Godden is starting after the Hull performance. Gyokeres on the bench means we probably wont see Tavares today unless we switch to 2 up front at some point.

stevefloyd

Wow...we are not looking for goals today then Shipley and Godden slow slow slow...we all know Godden is lost as a lone striker so wtf?

Briles

Byrnes going to have a field day. Won't have to track vik and is far quicker than bidwell.

CCFCSteve

Brilliant to see our fans slating the selection on Twitter & tagging the players in it. Classy.

I don’t really go on Twitter but if that’s the case it’s pathetic…bunch of absolute knobs. Judge and comment at the end of the game by all means but what’s the point on slagging everyone off beforehand ?!

Blind-Faith

We really need 3 points today, so let’s start with our top scorer on the bench shall we? Also , let’s replace him with a guy who has clearly for almost 2 seasons now not been up the standard of an attacking midfielder at this level.

Macca

Looks like we’ve called it a day for the season, fair enough as I’m struggling to get too bothered myself

Bugsy

I see that all the experts are out in force today and see them every day in training know all about the fitness levels of our team.

Maybe just support the players that we have and get behind them send positive thoughts.

Hope they all put a good performance get that win and prove the doubters wrong.

I remember the last time the team selection got slated that we won.

......PUSB

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

giphy.gif

Yet to see how we line up but if it's Shead in the bck three, Bidwell LWB and Shipley AM then I think we could have serious problems. Bidwell at the back and Shipley LWB a bit better but not filled with confidence.

I appreciate Vik looks tired but we've got a break after this game and he's not been called up.

Ccfcisparks

I see that all the experts are out in force today and see them every day in training know all about the fitness levels of our team.

Maybe just support the players that we have and get behind them send positive thoughts.

Hope they all put a good performance get that win and prove the doubters wrong.

I remember the last time the team selection got slated that we won.

......PUSB
Yeah we should all not have an opinion and just smile and clap

The Philosopher

Absolute joke mate the lad isn’t fit to wear the shirt
Shipley isn’t as good in his all round play as many others in the midfield position in the squad.

The only thing I’ll say is that at the edge of the box, there are few in any that I’d back ahead of him to test the keeper.

Poor (at this level) in the main but that left foot of his……

Bugsy

rob9872

Gutted to be missing this one, only second away missed after Cardiff. On TV though so at least I get to see it. Come on City!

Users who are viewing this thread