Match Thread Derby Match Thread (1 Viewer)

D

Deleted member 11652

Despite the negativity we’ve done ok - we are stopping conceding goals we’ve had an unlucky disallowed goal and missed a chance. It’s a big big improvement from a few weeks ago in terms of competing - it was like a Wild West shootout we’d lose every time with wing backs from the start

Much like the Cardiff and Brum games, we look solid and are creating chances. Can’t believe the comments on here

Brighton Sky Blue

Despite the negativity we’ve done ok - we are stopping conceding goals we’ve had an unlucky disallowed goal and missed a chance. It’s a big big improvement from a few weeks ago in terms of competing - it was like a Wild West shootout we’d lose every time with wing backs from the start

Just like we did on Saturday eh G and we've allowed two sitters this half alone.

stevefloyd

It makes them look silly though.

If he plays well he will get credit. The fact he isn't and hasn't been isn't some kind of agenda. He has been a burden for most of this season so far.
Absolutely.. I will always give credit to a player but he isnt even good at closing down, doesn't make a challenge and most of his movement is lazy with no determination to try and get to the ball because he fears challenge coming his way, he is so frustrating because he actually has a decent shot on him

Grendel

Just like we did on Saturday eh G and we've allowed two sitters this half alone.

jesus we have had chances. Our not conceding with this formation is a coincidence is it?

Grendel

Fuck off Scrooge. And serious question to the 'master tactician': how do you think the back 4 you have so heavily been advocating is working for us?

Excellent we’ve not let a goal in

Magwitch

Missed first 20 minutes but from what I’ve seen we are playing that containing game we do in first halves and I’m expecting us to be more positive second half. But when we go forward our final ball is hopeless can’t just keep blaming Shipley but O’Hare, Hamer, Giles and Dabo have all been guilty with that sloppy crucial final ball.
Think we’ll be better second half.

Grendel

They can’t finish is why we ain’t behind G

They had a chance. We have the worst defence in the league and yet now aren’t conceding

Frostie

Just saw the replay. I don’t think Walker was offside

Looks like Walker starts in an offside position but their defence drops back before ball is kicked.
Impossible to tell either way from the only daft angle that iFollow have showed.

Great_Expectations

I think we’ll stay tight for 15 then switch to wing backs and two up front which will work well, especially against tired legs.

It’s frustrating watching us play within ourselves, but if our game plan is to do that for a period of the game before we push on, and it works then we can’t complain. If however it’s to do that for a full 90 that’s not quite the same.

CanadianCCFC

Clive just referenced a warning for Dabo earlier that he would’ve supposedly have received when he won a free kick

AFCCOVENTRY

I think we’ll stay tight for 15 then switch to wing backs and two up front which will work well, especially against tired legs.

It’s frustrating watching us play within ourselves, but if our game plan is to do that for a period of the game before we push on, and it works then we can’t complain. If however it’s to do that for a full 90 that’s not quite the same.

Hope so.

Grendel

We pretty much kept out top of the league for almost an entire game away at the weekend and only conceded from a non penalty

they played a midfielder as a striker - give it up it’s boring

Users who are viewing this thread