Derby interested in Fleck (1 Viewer)

hill83

Rumour on Facebook/twitter.

Get rid and get Bailey permanent?
What do you think?

Donnie Brasco

He is not a Robins recruit, but Robins does seem to be quite astute with his acquisitions. I'll trust whatever the club do on this one. Much like Cody I haven't seen enough of Fleck to comment on his ability.

Gint11

Tricky one. Has promise and shows little glimpses of it but still looks unfit. Personally I'd like to keep him yet and then make the decision in the summer. Definately want Bailey perm though anyway.

Sky Blue Kid

Seeing as we paid Rangers, an "Undisclosed Fee"....(Those words appear a lot with SISU) as long as we "Sell" him, then do it.
He showed promise but never delivered.

pusbccfc

I like fleck, I think he's been decent. Gets some stick, him Baker and Sheff are prone to getting abuse/stick.

ajsccfc

I was expecting him to be the Charlie Adam to our Blackpool in this division, but I think it's too early to write him off. He's only really starting to get a run of games behind him.

procdoc

I love it how some of our fans want us to sell clearly one of the most skillful footballers at the club. If he was so bad why would Derby be interested?

DerbyFan

Alright lads, I'm a Derby fan and some Forest fan created a parody of our official Twitter account and Tweeted saying we want him, it's not true. We're not interested in Fleck. Cheers!

Also, how is Bails doing for you? Really good player here only we saw Will Hughes come through and take his place.

covcity4life

I love it how some of our fans want us to sell clearly one of the most skillful footballers at the club. If he was so bad why would Derby be interested?

yup, notice they arent interested in mcsheffrey or jordan clarke, our "golden boys" who must not be criticised

CovMatt1987

Alright lads, I'm a Derby fan and some Forest fan created a parody of our official Twitter account and Tweeted saying we want him, it's not true. We're not interested in Fleck. Cheers!

Also, how is Bails doing for you? Really good player here only we saw Will Hughes come through and take his place.

This makes sense - would seem really strange to me for them to go after one of central midfielders, when they have let us have one on loan.

Interesting to see some fans opinions on him though. I cant believe people are ready to give up on him already! he has played for about three months, been injured and due to competition hasnt really had a great run in the starting team. Definately needs some work but he is still young and has time to learn more, but when he plays well, he has looked REALLY good. would be very dissappointed if we lost him.

Sky Blue Kid

How much time do you want to give Fleck to get fit and start playing consistent football?
He's been here longer, and done nothing worthwhile. Bailey who imo has been playing good football. I know which one I prefer to stay.
Everyone is in agreement that the team have improved vastly under MR. Fleck hasn't!:whistle:

Grendel

They are not interested.

Heyzeuss84

Baileys free at the end of the season isn't he? Don't think we've. Seen the best out of him yet so unless robins has someone in mind then keep Fleck. Hasn't this came of an unofficial twitter sites too?

stupot07

Baileys free at the end of the season isn't he? Don't think we've. Seen the best out of him yet so unless robins has someone in mind then keep Fleck. Hasn't this came of an unofficial twitter sites too?

No Clough made him sign a 1 year extension before he'd let him out on loan. His contract ends in July 2014.

CovMatt1987

why have a few people decided this is Fleck vs Bailey? keeping Fleck doesnt mean we wont get Bailey. he is clearly not needed at Derby and I would assume he will become our top target to sign permanently in the summer. Its good that we have competition for places, keeps people on their toes, gives us options coming off the bench.

Like someone said above - lets give him longer then six months! he hasnt been awful all the time, just had some dodgy spells - but he has shown quality at times too. When I look at the bench and see his name on there, it gives me hope that if things arent working in a game we at least have an option who COULD come on and make a positive impact on the game.

He can be an amazing player in the future but he needs time to learn and improve. I dont think he is ready for the Championship yet. By the end of the season he could be ready but not yet. Plus, Fleck is in Robins's plans and Robins will not let any leave if they are in his plans. He wont be SISU's whipping boy. It's his team and he wont let those pricks sell players from under his nose, so he wont be leaving

torchomatic

Those words appear by the majority of transfers in football nowadays. Don't let it stop you making unsubstantiated sweeping statements though.

Seeing as we paid Rangers, an "Undisclosed Fee"....(Those words appear a lot with SISU)

Hod dog

bailey has been a great player for us this season, nice passer of the ball in the centre of the park, i really hope we can get something sorted for a permanent deal.

Fleck, looks a little unfit but if he has space i would go as far as saying he is our best passer of a ball, as he can pick out some amazing passes and create something out of nothing, the only issue i have is he is lightweight with bad fitness.

mattylad

ok so they are not interested but if they were its the same argument as Wood for me. He is a regular part of a squad building towards succes so why on earth get rid of him!!

Sky Blue Kid

Those words appear by the majority of transfers in football nowadays. Don't let it stop you making unsubstantiated sweeping statements though.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Kid
Seeing as we paid Rangers, an "Undisclosed Fee"....(Those words appear a lot with SISU)

Are you real Torchy?....I don't recall (Unless it was a loan or a free) where SISU have said in black and white that we have paid "X amount" or sold for "Y amount".....Oh I forgot..It's my post again isn't it! keep it up Battery Boy, I've left your posts alone lately..I can always start again!:jerkit:

blueflint

why get rid of one of our better players we need them get rid cody etc instead

torchomatic

Yes, I am "for real" and as AJS and Stupot eloquently pointed out, the "undisclosed" thing is not SISU specific, most clubs do it. That is the point. Well over your head again though, I see. And the :jerkit: signs are back. Well done.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Kid

Are you real Torchy?....I don't recall (Unless it was a loan or a free) where SISU have said in black and white that we have paid "X amount" or sold for "Y amount".....Oh I forgot..It's my post again isn't it! keep it up Battery Boy, I've left your posts alone lately..I can always start again!:jerkit:

Covstu

Oh dear we are all bickering again, Benitez will be called a wanker soon!

On the note of the topic, I am astounded that fans have given up on Fleck already, he is a decent player but clearly not fit at this stage. One thing we know since Robins has taken over is that he has quickly decided who he wants and doesnt want in his setup (i.e. Shaw, Malaga etc) so unless Robins is using him as a necessity rather than choice, he must be in his plans. For me thats good enough.

On the whole Twitter thing, Fleck is a strange name to start a rumour even if it was in jest?? :confused:

Davo

How much time do you want to give Fleck to get fit and start playing consistent football?
He's been here longer, and done nothing worthwhile. Bailey who imo has been playing good football. I know which one I prefer to stay.
Everyone is in agreement that the team have improved vastly under MR. Fleck hasn't!:whistle:

Fleck hasn't improved? You having a laugh? He's a lot fitter than he was too

Users who are viewing this thread