Derby interested in Fleck (1 Viewer)

hill83

why swap a player in the first part of his contract for someone who is out of contract in the summer. When he wont cost anything in the summer.

I was making spurious links, I'd prefer to keep both personally. Read back over the thread and you'll see it was bollocks anyway, and Bailey isn't out of contract in the summer.

stupot07

why swap a player in the first part of his contract for someone who is out of contract in the summer. When he wont cost anything in the summer.

Bailey signed a 1 year extension in the summer his contract runs out next summer (2014)

He recently extended his contract by a further year until the summer of 2014 but he has made only two senior starts since January.

http://m.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/story.html?aid=16989216

Sky Blue Kid

Originally Posted by Sky Blue Kid
How much time do you want to give Fleck to get fit and start playing consistent football?
He's been here longer, and done nothing worthwhile. Bailey who imo has been playing good football. I know which one I prefer to stay.
Everyone is in agreement that the team have improved vastly under MR. Fleck hasn't!
whistle.gif

Fleck hasn't improved? You having a laugh? He's a lot fitter than he was too

Davo.....
Exactly how many games has Fleck FINISHED when actually starting a game???...and if you think he's "A lot fitter" I think it's you that's having a laugh m8.:facepalm:

Sky Blue Kid

How am I making "Unsubstantiated sweeping statements"? Is it not true what I've said then?
It is by far and away more common that Clubs state the price being paid for/selling a player, than it being "Undisclosed"

Users who are viewing this thread