Derby crowd (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

Bristol city have already sold 2k initial allocation. Have requested another 500.

Game is 3 weeks away! Think they could well bring over 3k too!

Evo1883

The crowd looks just shy of pre Fulham already in the home end with still 5 days to go

Easily over 20k on matchday

Wouldn't be shocked if there was 23000 on the day all in

Evo1883

This is what it's like with just ST holders taken out so you can see we've shifted fair few already from the image above Screenshot_20211018-212848_Chrome.jpg

Evo1883

Going by that 26k is definitely possible- depends how we do at Preston now
I think 26k would require us to sell every seat in that picture basically given that there are some blocks unavailable

We will see but I reckon 22/23000

COV

I think 26k would require us to sell every seat in that picture basically given that there are some blocks unavailable

We will see but I reckon 22/23000

What’s the actual capacity now with those blocks unavailable- 28k or so?

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Going by that 26k is definitely possible- depends how we do at Preston now

Slightly off topic but CCFC said on Twitter earlier we had sold 950 tickets for Preston, which is really impressive for a midweek 2.5 hour drive IMO. I really hope we can get into 4 figures and break the curse at last.

Evo1883

Huge section of 1 block behind the goal sold today so far , this could be a big attendance tbh , 100% bigger than posh game Screenshot_20211019-111217_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: COV

Gynnsthetonic

Why has that upper block behind the goal complety sold out, strange, also they don't sell tickets for the corner section between the east and North stands but people sit there?

pusbccfc

Not too bad with 4 days to go but not significantly more than Peterborough.

Worth remembering, 4/5 blocks were completely sold out the night before that game.

wingy

Why has that upper block behind the goal complety sold out, strange, also they don't sell tickets for the corner section between the east and North stands but people sit there?
Wonder if were doing a promotion, school's, armed forces?
It's half term next week isn't it?

Edit:- answer no as there a few pockets of doubles and singles.

Sky Blue Pete

Also shows that category pricing has no factor on attendances on the whole
That’s the argument and I think it’s right. Get the product right and people will want to watch.

I am uneasy with clubs taking advantage of their customers but I don’t think they are at the moment

Also as a jsb family the value on the vouchers is brilliant. Friend for a £1 and family tickets for £20 (2 adults and 2 children)

Going on Tynan’s figures from the supporters forum if we were able to get the average up to 21500 that would be an extra £1.2m over budget.

Brighton Sky Blue

That’s the argument and I think it’s right. Get the product right and people will want to watch.

I am uneasy with clubs taking advantage of their customers but I don’t think they are at the moment

Also as a jsb family the value on the vouchers is brilliant. Friend for a £1 and family tickets for £20 (2 adults and 2 children)

Going on Tynan’s figures from the supporters forum if we were able to get the average up to 21500 that would be an extra £1.2m over budget.

Shows what a bargain being a 'Phase 1 elite' was

Users who are viewing this thread