Denis Dragus (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

If one cov fan had ever heard of him or even kick one ball before this thread I would genuinely be shocked

rob9872

If one cov fan had ever heard of him or even kick one ball before this thread I would genuinely be shocked
I remember him from Popstars singing hit me baby one more time

rob9872

Would be a much better signing than Dylan Vente, that’s for fucking sure.
Based on what? I don't know anything about either but I'm certainly not slagging off a 24 year old with 44 in 76 for his current club. I'll wait and see what the club do and based on our success will give him a chance and trust their judgement over someone who pretends to watch lots of 2nd division Dutch league.

AFCCOVENTRY

Given the departure of Gyokeres for 24 Million, Coventry has the means. Let's hope for a small 2million for Dragus (as Dinamo proposed). 500k and the saving of his exorbitant salary, that's a bargain for the Patras tractor.
If it does, no excuses for a real 9

He’s in his final year of his contract so wouldn’t be anywhere near £2m imo.

SBT

Based on what? I don't know anything about either but I'm certainly not slagging off a 24 year old with 44 in 76 for his current club. I'll wait and see what the club do and based on our success will give him a chance and trust their judgement over someone who pretends to watch lots of 2nd division Dutch league.
Based on the fact that he’s played at a much higher level. A guy who’s running up the numbers against Dutch youth sides isn’t of much interest to me in comparison - sorry.

TomRad85

He's got a bee in his bonnet about Vente for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

Looks like Dragus scored in their recent friendly vs Hertha Berlin.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

fatso

Well I was judging his record as a centre forward as that’s what he is listed as.
Sakamoto is a completely different player. Plus let’s be honest as exciting as a player he looks, Sakamoto has been playing against shite like Forest Green and MK Dons, I’m reserving my judgement at the moment
No fucker knows where Sakamoto is going to play, or how he fits into the system.
Even MR sounds unsure. If (big if) we sign the Dutch RWB, then Sakamoto is left fighting for a place on the bench.
He doesn't appear to be a striker, and we don't play with wingers, he's not a defensive midfielder, and I can't see him starting ahead of Hamer or Palmer on current form.

Looks like his role could be impact sub,
but i guess thats something we didn't have last season.

rob9872

Based on the fact that he’s played at a much higher level. A guy who’s running up the numbers against Dutch youth sides isn’t of much interest to me in comparison - sorry.
Looks like we can only sign English Premier League players lads, this random forum bloke says players who haven't played at the level like Jamie Vardy whoplayed much lower than Vente will never make it.

Feckin melt

Users who are viewing this thread