Denis Dragus (1 Viewer)

junglej13

Romanian midfielder/striker we are being linked with

... I think

Last edited:

junglej13

More of a striker than a midfielder according to transfermrkt
I lost patience trying to navigate through the article. Thought it was the Cypriot we were linked with to start with. Patted myself on the back just establishing the blokes first name.

AFCCOVENTRY

Serie B I think

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

So yes with Genoa but has played in Serie A

On 7 August 2019, Drăguș joined Belgian team Standard Liège for a rumoured fee of 2 million plus 30% interest from a future transfer.[2][3] He recorded his debut for Les Rouches on 1 September 2019, in a 0–1 loss to Anderlecht at the Constant Vanden Stock Stadium.

On 15 September 2020, Drăguș agreed to a one-season loan with an option to buy at Crotone.[4] He made his Serie A debut five days later, in a 1–4 defeat to Genoa. Drăguș totalled nine appearances during his stint in Italy, of which only one as a starter.

Upon his return to Liège, Drăguș netted his first goal for Standard in a 2–5 loss to Antwerp on 8 August 2021. On 16 January 2022, he scored an 89th-minute equaliser in a 1–1 league draw at Anderlecht.[5]

On 26 January 2023, Drăguș moved on loan with an option to buy to Serie B club Genoa.[6]

fatso

Not a CF on the evidence of the highlight footage, which to be honest isn't overly impressive.

TomRad85

Eh his club stats aren't overly impressive if you just look at the basic numbers but we'll trust in the scouts. Also played for the senior national team and scored a couple so comparisons to duds like Hilssner and Kastaneer are unfair.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

rexo87

Eh his club stats aren't overly impressive if you just look at the basic numbers but we'll trust in the scouts. Also played for the senior national team and scored a couple so comparisons to duds like Hilssner and Kastaneer are unfair.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Kastaneer played for Curaçao tbf...

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: vow

Winny the Bish

Looks like we've gone on a scouting database to find a Gyokeres 2.0 and just ticked some boxes:

Attacker ✅
Does lots of dribbles ✅
Likes cutting in from the left ✅

AFCCOVENTRY

Looks like we've gone on a scouting database to find a Gyokeres 2.0 and just ticked some boxes:

Attacker ✅
Does lots of dribbles ✅
Likes cutting in from the left ✅

Going to be fun watching City this season. DaSilva and Dragus on the left with Van Ewijk and Tastu on the right 🤯

procdoc

What was inspiring to you when you heard we had signed Tatsuhiro Sakamoto from a similar standing Belgium outfit KV Oostende ?
Well I was judging his record as a centre forward as that’s what he is listed as.
Sakamoto is a completely different player. Plus let’s be honest as exciting as a player he looks, Sakamoto has been playing against shite like Forest Green and MK Dons, I’m reserving my judgement at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread