Delayed departure (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Well to be fair you act like the most childish person on here so, there you go.

Fine for you to believe he would have turned it round but there was no evidence I could see that would have suggested that. We were bottom of the league, you've seen us play this season right?

yes 3 times now :)

we say nothing to suggest we would fall from top spot last year either, football aint that simple

if how i act on other threads matters to you so much then dont quote me in future???

thanks

Otis

To be top at this stage last season and not even finish in the play-off's is not disappointing, its awful.

I think that sentence is the very crux of the matter. From top to 8th. Although 8th was great, in the grand scheme of things and where we were, it can only be seen as an abject failure.

No point going over old ground, but at one stage we were 11 points clear of the team in 7th place.

It was a disastrous slump unfortunately.

Joy Division

Absolutely, and its unfortunate because I liked Mowbray. The football we were playing at the start of the season was superb but we just got found out too easily.

I wish it would have been Mogga to take us up but unfortunately he massively failed.

Sky Blue Kid

so he massivly succeeded at one point in season too

overall cant be classed awful or a failure as it evened out to 8th.

SP massively succeeded when he took CCFC from being 10 points adrift at the start of the season, to mid table, but I don't hear you praising him!

Grendel

it was in northampton, i didnt fucking see any of it!!!!

There records are almost identical.

Mowbray was a disaster just accept it and move on.

covcity4life

There records are almost identical.

Mowbray was a disaster just accept it and move on.

i didnt say SP wasnt good in that year did i?????????????????

i have proven he wasnt as 8th isnt a disaster.

i get it, the bigi stuff blew up in your face, but take some time and come back again slugger, right now you are punch drunk G

covcity4life

you asked how i passed judgement this season,and like always full disclosure. watching extended highlights as out of country until watched wimbledon,oxford and rochdale games at ricoh

in sixfields season i did not attend or watch any highlights bar the free youtube goals.

Sky Blue Kid

you asked how i passed judgement this season,and like always full disclosure. watching extended highlights as out of country until watched wimbledon,oxford and rochdale games at ricoh

in sixfields season i did not attend or watch any highlights bar the free youtube goals.

But,but,but lmfao..... TM was brilliant in those "Highlights" mate.

Sky Blue Kid

You just don't get it do you? according to some on here, you're not allowed to have opinions on Games, Players, Managers, etc, etc, if you don't attend games.

Nick

Administrator
Yep, I said you can't make a statement saying 1 player is better than the other if you haven't seen them play. Ie the whole Edjenguele is better than all of our current defenders type stuff.

Sky Blue Kid

Yep, I said you can't make a statement saying 1 player is better than the other if you haven't seen them play. Ie the whole Edjenguele is better than all of our current defenders type stuff.

And you weren't the only one either. Yet failed to pick up cc4l about the same thing though!

Sky Blue Kid

Remind me again... How is Edje doing at Dundee United? See ya!

covcity4life

And you weren't the only one either. Yet failed to pick up cc4l about the same thing though!
In my defence I have always told every1 where early season views came from. And I don't shout others down for having difficulty opinion just said I think we ain't playing that bad

Thenough recent changes in form shows I was right not to be worried thankfully.

Grendel

i didnt say SP wasnt good in that year did i?????????????????

i have proven he wasnt as 8th isnt a disaster.

i get it, the bigi stuff blew up in your face, but take some time and come back again slugger, right now you are punch drunk G

If fleck and Vincelot had stayed Bigi wouldnt be in the team. If we'd signed McCann he wouldn't even be on the bench.

His signing last season and insistance on using him was another stupid decision along with Cole. He'd nurtured a solid and consistent team and ruined it. He had no need to sign any of the players in January and instead should have just found a centre half.

For the first time in a long time I felt like giving up with the games I'd seen him in charge this season - it was dire and fans were voting with their feet.

Grendel

In my defence I have always told every1 where early season views came from. And I don't shout others down for having difficulty opinion just said I think we ain't playing that bad

Thenough recent changes in form shows I was right not to be worried thankfully.

Wrong. You admit you've hardly been to a game it's Mowbray in charge and it was crap.

covcity4life

Wrong. You admit you've hardly been to a game it's Mowbray in charge and it was crap.
Huh? Been to last 3 home games.

Nah lots of draws could a gone either way. Matter of time till we turned form round and I was proven correct. I have this knack of always being right.

Your like a child. Keep coming back every few hours to try get last word lol

Bigi could be a part of team that does better than last year yet too

Grendel

Huh? Been to last 3 home games.

Nah lots of draws could a gone either way. Matter of time till we turned form round and I was proven correct. I have this knack of always being right.

Your like a child. Keep coming back every few hours to try get last word lol

Bigi could be a part of team that does better than last year yet too

Yes been to the last 3 - so only one of mowbrays.

covcity4life

Yes been to the last 3 - so only one of mowbrays.
OMG how many times

Yessss that is correctomundo

And imo we looked far better than position in table suggested. Its my opinion

And I saw alot of last year ring person when we had best finish in decade too.

Mowbray was not awful

cloughie

Headline of the thread so disappointing ...........thought you were leaving this forum

Grendel

Headline of the thread so disappointing ...........thought you were leaving this forum

Really Cloughie? Face it the only reason who have an occasional look on here is to see what Grendel has to say.

You know it - so does Grendel

letsallsingtogether

So sacking Pressley to replace him with Mowbray was a waste of time?
Yes we all knew he was going to be shit.
Well Grendel did anyway.

Funny but at the time a question came out saying what had Sisu ever done for this club.
Answer was they had employed Mowbray funny how some of them same posters are now part of the lynch mob.

So maybe we should ask that question again.
We all know what Grendels answer will be.

Users who are viewing this thread