Defence (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
His inability to attract or break into a team above L1 throughout his career. Looking at what Sheff Utd fans say his biggest weakness is crosses. For me it’s the fact he hasn’t played in years. It’s a gamble and one I’d rather not take on an important position.
Again, marosi was on the bench for Doncaster

shmmeee

Again, marosi was on the bench for Doncaster

He was in his early 20s! And we just got rid of him so not sure how that helps.

Also he played 36 games the season before he signed for us so, um …. No he wasn’t?

shmmeee

Still think there could be a development with Sam McCallum I do know he is seen eventually as a centre back rather than a full back and he is left sided, good in air and mobile

i think he might plays in front of defence too.

I think McCallum would make a very good LCB or LB. it’s the attacking elements of a wing backs game he struggles with.

slowpoke

His inability to attract or break into a team above L1 throughout his career. Looking at what Sheff Utd fans say his biggest weakness is crosses. For me it’s the fact he hasn’t played in years. It’s a gamble and one I’d rather not take on an important position.
How would they know if as you say he’s hardly played ?
I bet you can’t wait until his first balls up.

shmmeee

How would they know if as you say he’s hardly played ?
I bet you can’t wait until his first balls up.

Stop being silly.

I’ve hardly played pro football, would you be happy with signing me?

I’ve said he’s a gamble because he’s never performed at this level and he’s not getting any younger. The reactionary responses from the be positive crew really grate at times. It’s a forum, you’re allowed opinions other than “aren’t they all lovely fellows trying their best?”

Terry_dactyl

Stop being silly.

I’ve hardly played pro football, would you be happy with signing me?

I’ve said he’s a gamble because he’s never performed at this level and he’s not getting any younger. The reactionary responses from the be positive crew really grate at times. It’s a forum, you’re allowed opinions other than “aren’t they all lovely fellows trying their best?”
I think I speak for everyone on this forum when I say Id love us to sign you.

Get it done Robins!

slowpoke

You criticise players before you give them a decent chance so you can say I told you so. You’ve never seen Moore play like most of us but I know you are waiting like a Preying Mantis for his first bloomer, pathetic.

Grendel

I think I speak for everyone on this forum when I say Id love us to sign you.

Get it done Robins!

I think he’d more an Andy Thorn signing

shmmeee

I'm on about when he signed for us.

OK. Let’s pretend Marosi didn’t win a L1 title and play 36 games for a team that finished in the playoffs, including the final run of 19 games before he signed for us. What’s this got to do with Moore’s experience?

Ccfcisparks

OK. Let’s pretend Marosi didn’t win a L1 title and play 36 games for a team that finished in the playoffs, including the final run of 19 games before he signed for us. What’s this got to do with Moore’s experience?
Moore has won a L1 title?

Ccfcisparks

Sheaf, Györkeres, Dinaga, Bright if the contract terms are right, Waghorns OK but a bit old a bit expensive and similar to what we have.

I just don’t see it with Moore.
Fortunately you didn't see it with James either when we signed him, so theres hope for Moore yet.

fatso

I wouldn't be suprised if we go down the loan route to pick up a C/H and a LWB so they might not be joining us till the start of the season.
No need to panic, MR knows what we need.

CDK

Well midfield and striker departments sorted just defenders needed now and not a loan in sight can see a couple of left sided wing backs coming in and a C.B maybe 2 then think we will be stronger than last seasons finish squad.

Users who are viewing this thread