Death List 2022 (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I remember Banger when he was wrestling. And didn't he go on to run his own Security firm?

CJ_covblaze

I remember Banger when he was wrestling. And didn't he go on to run his own Security firm?

That’s right. He was a top bloke with loads of great stories. Looked after plehty of celebs and royalty.

rob9872

Ran a lot of local doors too. Between him and One Eyed Baz dying recently that was most of them.

CJ_covblaze

skyblue1991

RIP Dennis Waterman
7f65ea42599f50d098428d7dd316478f.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Houchens Head

@Houchens Head just seen you respond to my post H.
Was actually wondering if you were OK earlier as I hadn't seen you post for a few days.
Hope you and Mrs HH are OK?
Hi Clint. Not handling this very well at all. Missus is still in hospital - 4 weeks now - and I'm struggling to cope with her hallucinations. She tends to phone me when she has them, telling me what she sees, e.g. "there's a crowd of nurses outside the ward having a party" or "there's a group of people, all in black and wearing hoods, standing in the corner of the ward." She phoned me at 7.30 this morning to ask "how many are left?" I asked what she meant and she said "There should be four - you, me, Angie (her daughter), and Harvey (our dog)." I just said we're all here and we're all fine." She 'oh, that's okay' and hung up. These calls can be quite scary the way she describes things. They can be anytime - from 6.30am to 11.30pm. I'm phoning doctors in a bit to see if I can get some help with what I feel is the onset of depression.
Anyway, thanks for asking and showing concern, Mate.
Cheers HH

Sbarcher

Hi Clint. Not handling this very well at all. Missus is still in hospital - 4 weeks now - and I'm struggling to cope with her hallucinations. She tends to phone me when she has them, telling me what she sees, e.g. "there's a crowd of nurses outside the ward having a party" or "there's a group of people, all in black and wearing hoods, standing in the corner of the ward." She phoned me at 7.30 this morning to ask "how many are left?" I asked what she meant and she said "There should be four - you, me, Angie (her daughter), and Harvey (our dog)." I just said we're all here and we're all fine." She 'oh, that's okay' and hung up. These calls can be quite scary the way she describes things. They can be anytime - from 6.30am to 11.30pm. I'm phoning doctors in a bit to see if I can get some help with what I feel is the onset of depression.
Cheers HH
Must be worry for you. Is it due to her medication?
On a practical note maybe you should look into a Power of Attorney for her health care. Friends of ours had the medical profession decide on level of home healthcare which resulted in having to have a live in carer. Had to sell a load of stuff to pay for it. Could have looked after him themselves given the option but had no choice.
(Not to be confused with POA over financial matters)

Last edited:

clint van damme

Cheers HH

Sounds horrendous mate. Been through something similar with a relative so have a bit of insight into what you're going through. Stay strong mate, DMs always open.

rob9872

Kept that post separate as didn't want it in with this distasteful one ... anyhow, Queen isn't opening parliament this time for first in 60 years. Cancelled so much lately I can only assume gravely ill. If she's dead before the jubilee what happens? Also hope funeral not on a Saturday so we can get another day off

* edit: good thing if outside football season so games aren't cancelled

Terry_dactyl

Cheers HH
Ah fucking hell, sorry to read this. Hope you’ve got some people around you and are also remembering to look after yourself.

AVWskyblue

Cheers HH
Houch ask the doctor about the possibility of it being a drug or combination of drugs she's on causing hallucinations

Sent from my Alba7Nou using Tapatalk

Grendel

Cheers HH

I would assume that this is actually some form of water infection probably caused by dehydration - it can cause amongst elderly people exactly the symptoms being described

RedSalmon

I would assume that this is actually some form of water infection probably caused by dehydration - it can cause amongst elderly people exactly the symptoms being described

Thought the same but would be amazed if a UTI was not one of the first things that was checked (and dealt with) when symptoms of confusion set in.

Grendel

Thought the same but would be amazed if a UTI was not one of the first things that was checked (and dealt with) when symptoms of confusion set in.

You’d be surprised - they often don’t - the instance I know specifically there was a conversation about depression

Houchens Head

That hadn't occurred to me personally, but seeing as you mentioned it, my missus's feet have swollen considerably, which they said is caused by water retention. Just wondering if there's a connection maybe? But I'm sure the doctors will be looking at everything. She went for an MRI scan today as well, so hopefully might get some answers from that.
And, it's our 20th wedding anniversary today. Great way to spend it - not! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread